Will you be buying DOA5U?

Are you going to buy DOA5U?

• Total voters

Adamleelight

The reason I ask such a question is because I've never seen so many people bitch about an updated release. All I see over FB is, "OMG Team ninja stop being capcom!!!" "Im not buying this!" "what a disgrace!"

While I think some of the people are jumping on the bandwagon with the rest of them, and will most likely buy it when it comes out. It's still irritating to see how much dislike is going for this atm.

So just wondering if you guys are going to be even getting this or not.

Day 1 for me atleast.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Of course I will buy it. I love DOA and I compete in offline tournaments and being updated is a must.

synce

The people bitching about it are only bitching because they know they're too weak to resist buying the game again. Anyone who's stuck with TN over the last 10-15 years knows this is standard practice and is probably hyped as fuck.

TRI Mike

Of course. Team NINJA remakes are usually very good (2U, 3.1, Black, Sigma, Razor's Edge) so there's a lot of reason to believe 5U will be pretty good.

shunwong

Most likely: yes

Now, if the system remains unchanged and it just adds characters, stages, modes...then I might not.

Chaos

New characters, Momiji!!!, :eek: OMG! Leon is back!!!, new stages, new costumes classic character theme music, superior presentation & more surprises. I will buy it eventually but it depends on how much content we're getting. Pfff who I'm kidding Leon & Momiji is going to be on DOA5 damn it! Of course! :cool:

ikodomo

Hopefully I can get it for free again like I did with DOA 5 by winning a tournament at a local game store.

Dacthunder

My opinion, those who are not buying are not true fans... (true fans are like this ) it's like you would still be with your boy friend or girl friend no matter what price you pay with them or what you go through with them, that's not too overbearing lol.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I'll be buying it day one. Collector's Edition too, if one exists. I still intend to play DOA5 and I'll need to have it updated to do so. Plus, new stages, characters, and costumes are great too. As is the prospect of them tweaking the system to hopefully make it better.

Plus Leon and possibly Tengu. So yeah.

Hopefully there will be a new guide with updated frame data available as well.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD