Who do you think will be the strongest DOA5U character

Who do you think will be the strongest DOA5U character

• Total voters

13ways

It's between Leon and Rachel. Leon is considered "The Strongest Man In The World", but Rachel is a half fiend which makes her very powerful and she has supernatural powers. She also could carry a war hammer and a machine gun. I mean it's hard enough trying to carry one of them and she could carry both of them easily (and look badass doing so lol)

597286.jpg

So perhaps Rachel then?

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
i think Bass actually has the best strength feats so far

that looks like a solid beam that falls on him a 8:00

Rachel's best show of strength is using the 100lb hammer,Leon and Bayman doesn't really have one,also Jan Lee KOd a T-Rex with one hit i think he deserves mention.

If were talking gameplay im gonna go with Bayman. he never really had difficulty dealing damage now hes became one of the most evasive fighters on the roster.

David Gregg

Strongest in terms of what? The one with the highest # of damaging moves? I don't think it's Rachel I'd go with Bass or Leon.

Me want Kasumi

What do you mean as in "strongest". If strongest as in hits/throws and how much damage a move could take from a lifebar then Leon. If in general then Rachel

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Bayman's best throw is beat out by Bass and his hits aren't comparable to Leon's. Rachel can can fuck you up but shes not doing super powerful throws or hits so id say its between Bass and Leon.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD