Which Newley added DOA5 character are you most excited about playing?

Who do you mostly look foward to

• Total voters

Kronin

Like I said on DOAW, I'm overall excited to play with Ein being my general second main in the series.

However in the past Leon become my most used male character in the series after Ein, Jacky is my favourite fighter from the VF roster, and I never had the possibility to use Momiji or Rachel because I don't own a PS3 (and so the Sigma series of Ninja Gaiden).

So in the end I'm really waiting to play with all the five new additions to the game for different reasons ;)

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Y'all have to be really excited for at least 1 of them
I'll be thoroughly satisfied when every character fanbase gets their dues. But for now, I cannot truly celebrate my excitement for all the new characters, as a few friends of mine are grieving for the absence of one.

Kronin

I'll be thoroughly satisfied when every character fanbase gets their dues. But for now, I cannot truly celebrate my excitement for all the new characters, as a few friends of mine are grieving for the absence of one.

Well, I'm excited for all the added characters to DoA5U, but this doesn't mean that I'm not missing Tengu (and also the lost opportunity to play with the other remaining characters from Doa Dimensions, maybe revised and corrected in the gameplay...)

FakeSypha

I'm probably going to try Jacky and then maybe Momiji. Mostly because I want to see how is Jacky adaptation to DOA's system; and Momiji because of her gimmicks. But yeah, that's about it. I don't have plans to swap mains or anything like that.

Dior

I'll drop my current subs, and replace them with Rachel and Momiji...

A heavy weight like Rachel and a ninja like Momiji, thats what I need.

Momiji-Baybee

So is Rachel the new Spartan? In that she's just using moves from the existing heavy hitters?

Yes she is similar, her moveset was made to bring Spartan back in a way, but her holds/throws and some of her hits are very original. When did Spartan ever get a crotch stomp?

j9WqXOX.gif

Keved

Leon so i can dunk Bayman's mug into a pool of water & javelin throw Gen Fu into a desert wall.

& the other fighter I'm looking forward to using is Rachel, because.......well....

1ya9p.gif

Argentus

Leon so i can dunk Bayman's mug into a pool of water & javelin throw Gen Fu into a desert wall.

& the other fighter I'm looking forward to using is Rachel, because.......well....

1ya9p.gif

I still say Leon's manly enough to be enjoying that.

Keved

I still say Leon's manly enough to be enjoying that.
He's probably grunting to give the impression it's hurting when he is really thinking "Please keep going" I mean the old war horse doesn't have Roland around anymore to entertain him in the desert so he needs someone to give him some sort of pleasure. ;)

Love the way Rachel moves those hips, that animation has so much swagger to it.

I cannot truly celebrate my excitement for all the new characters, as a few friends of mine are grieving for the absence of one.
This

CFW

1ya9p.gif

Heel to the bootyhole!!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD