Which character do you have the most trouble fighting against.

Doug Nguyen

I have trouble fighting many character since i only know Kasumi and Helena so i cant counter very well for that reason. But the number one person i hate fighting is Mila. She's a really good character for grappling and striking. Her mounts are so strong and she can allow you to break it, so she's at frame advantage. And if you don't tech roll all the time, expect a ground grab. And tech rolling sucks since your at a disadvantage. Ill list others but not go into depth.

1. Mila
2. Jann lee- Fast and cant counter him, 66K, 4PPPP (So spamable and cant counter it).
3. Ryu- I just suck against him. He has this good guard break and at a distance he basically destroys me.
4. Brad Wong- Cant counter him and his annoying force techs, and his running P (66P).
5. Not always but skilled Hitomi players- Good juggles, quick low kicks, quick force tech.
6. Gen fu- His attacks seem always delayed, that just throws me off.

crepuscule2012

Mila - Her strikes and jabs are too fast.
Kokoro - She just destroys me.
Brad Wong - Impossible to counter
I literally throw in the matches when I fought opponents who uses these three!!!

Fastlane

Bass and Tina, with all there baiting out holds and getting big damage on throw punishment I fall for it every time and brad with all those stances. He just seems hard to get a hold of.

Omegan Eckhart

Jann Lee > Is faster, safer, does more damage and has more range than my character. Oh and his advanced combo's involve him mashing on the punch button a lot.
Lei Fang > Same as Jann except is harder to use.
Mila & Hitomi > Lag whores.
Brad Wong > Attacks still glitch through him when he's laying down.
Hayate > 3F+K online = absolute bullshit.

Doug Nguyen

Jann Lee > Is faster, safer, does more damage and has more range than my character. Oh and his advanced combo's involve him mashing on the punch button a lot.
Lei Fang > Same as Jann except is harder to use.
Mila & Hitomi > Lag whores.
Brad Wong > Attacks still glitch through him when he's laying down.
Hayate > 3F+K online = absolute bullshit.
Is Hayates 3F+K that far ranged front flip kick? If it is then yeah that attack is bullshit. That attack alone has so many opportunities for throw punishing.

Doug Nguyen

Helena, but mainly because she was used by Omegan E. Lisa, she's so evasive.
Hes been using her for ages. So its a well deserved win. Its an uphill battle for Helena against some characters. When ever i lose to a Helena player, most of the time they are veterans and very skilled. Cant say the same about certain characters. Same goes for Lisa.

Koor

I have quite a time fighting everyone on the roster lol But i'd say my most troublesome opponents are:

Helena - Her moves are so deceptive and hard to read. Once she gets her momentum going its tough to break it.
Gen Fu - Just as frustrating to fight as Helena once hes in my face with his delayed attacks and that arm grab that leaves you standing for more mixups :mad:
Jann Lee - His speed tears me up. Very hard to counter.
Kasumi - Same as Jann Lee lol

Chaos

Mila (I hate this bitch):mad:
Sarah (blocks & counters everything)
Helena (hate this bitch too lol)
Jann Lee (Bruce Lee wanna be cheating bastard lol)
Pai (you can't touch her....you just can't)
Kokoro (once she stuns you, is GAME OVER)
Leifang (just as annoying as Sarah)
Brad wong (don't even ask...):rolleyes:

SilverKhaos

as a Mila player, Lisa gives me the hardest time. Kinda reminds me of Chun Li, in that shes ALWAYS out of range of my attacks, but her legs are out in front keeping me from closing the distance to get to her.

Everyone else isn't really that bad.

Ooobe

Fu and Wong probably piss me off more than anyone else - with a less than 1 in 4 win-rate, I'd have to go with everyone being my toughest match-up though. <if Awesmic hasn't trademarked that phrase.>

thablinksta

AI:
Pai (I'm really bad at predicting, and thus blocking her combo strings)
Kokoro (She just attacks relentlessly when you play her on the hardest difficulties)

Online:
Kasumi (I usually straight up lose to them because she is so fast)

TakedaZX

Usually Kokoro becomes problematic. She falls out of rhythm with me alot, and I suppose that Christie is a problem. She's got really good damage for just about nothing, and on top of that she's extremely evasive, and that's not even getting to the factor of her extreme guard breaks, and speed. :/ makes me wonder why she's not considered on par with Jann... unless she is.

damedame

Definitely Mila. No clue how to play against it.

Not really sure where Pai or Rig are going either.
Hayate can also be annoying with his flipping around mix ups.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD