What's your system voice?

ErickBello

What the title said... and... why do you like that system voice?
I was using Kasumi's system voice, but... Now I'm using Rig's, his voice there is energetic and deep, better than the default one in my opinion.

Haydeeze

Mine's been Lei Fangs since DOA4. I'm not sure why, probably because I had a weird thing for her in DOA4 lol :p. I'm just accustomed to it.

Zeo

I miss the original DOA system voice, I used that all the way up until 4 where I switched to Leon's voice. Now I have neither option.

I just use the default, it's hard to care now.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Christie's english voice is just plain hotness man lawwddd Jesus
Well, she IS Laura Bailey. She only voiced CoD from Dissidia and Lust from the prequel to Full Metal Jacket that is Full Metal Alchemist...

Not to mention, her Japanese voice actress has voiced Boa Hancock from One Piece and.... wait for it... Sailor-friggin-Moon.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I just use the default, it's hard to care now.

I feel the same way. I used Tengu's in DOA4. He isn't here now and none of the existing choices really do it for me, though not all of them are necessarily bad. I don't like the new default voice either, but I can take it more seriously than the character's voices. I'd probably use Bass' were it still the DOA4 recording of Daisuke Gōri. I don't like the new Bass system voice as much.

I don't know why you have to hear the default voice regardless of your setting when you hear "a new challenger appears" in ranked matches.

Ghosty-J

Zack's system voice because he is THE MAN!
Used Alpha-152's system voice for DoA4.

Well, she IS Laura Bailey. She only voiced CoD from Dissidia and Lust from the prequel to Full Metal Jacket that is Full Metal Alchemist...

Not to mention, her Japanese voice actress has voiced Boa Hancock from One Piece and.... wait for it... Sailor-friggin-Moon.

Laura Bailey's one of the best there is. Her role as Mamiya in FotNS: Ken's Rage = PERFECTION <3

Darth Lotonic X

I've been using Christie as my system voice for awhile now, and I had no idea that it was Laura Bailey. She has some pretty impressive vocal range.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I've been using Christie as my system voice for awhile now, and I had no idea that it was Laura Bailey. She has some pretty impressive vocal range.
Yeah. In a way she mirrors Kotono Mitsuishi in that perspective, if not Megumi Hayashibara.

Brute

Standard Donor
I use Japanese voices, and if you heard those dudes saying "Geeet reeeadeei.... Fait!" you'd probably stick with the default system voice like I do.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD