What do you guys rate DoA5 out of ten?

Chaos

Doom for me.

Bitches don't know about Doom 3 BFG Edition...
My friend told me how amazing/creepy Doom 3 is and shit by the looks of the gameplay Im thinking of purchase a copy since I don't have any first person shooter in my PS3 collection. :)

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Oooo this just got interesting.
And I just bought it for $5 today through sheer dumb luck.

Back on topic, I'd give DOA5 a 15 out of 10 if they fix that dad-gummed sidestep glitch... and improve the netcode... and give Christie her wall splat from her 4k2kpp string... and make the force tech game a bit more solid across the board... but that's all.

Chaos

And I just bought it for $5 today through sheer dumb luck.

Back on topic, I'd give DOA5 a 15 out of 10 if they fix that dad-gummed sidestep glitch... and improve the netcode... and give Christie her wall splat from her 4k2kpp string... and make the force tech game a bit more solid across the board... but that's all.
And fix the stupid ass buffer system.

HiguraShiki

I have to say. After fighting over 40 people in a row with 1/2 bars of connection, it gets mighty frustrating. I literally cannot learn the game like this if I have to constantly pray that my attack lands first (even when it has faster frames).

SilverKhaos

I have to say. After fighting over 40 people in a row with 1/2 bars of connection, it gets mighty frustrating. I literally cannot learn the game like this if I have to constantly pray that my attack lands first (even when it has faster frames).

Even better when you do a "kick punch punch punch" string, and it decides to completely ignore the fact that you pressed a kick before the punches...

Chaos

Sounds like DOAD to me which is bullshit. :mad:

Batcommander

The core of the gameplay is a major improvement compare to DOA4 but some of stuff on DOA4 is way better like the stages, music and definitely the controls (buffer system).
yeah, i feel the stages in 5 are pretty bland compared to the other games. They kept talking about "fighting entertainment" but the only stage that's comparable to that is Scramble, everything else is whatevs.

MaxwellMouse

yeah, i feel the stages in 5 are pretty bland compared to the other games. They kept talking about "fighting entertainment" but the only stage that's comparable to that is Scramble, everything else is whatevs.
I quite like the home stages. I think that it the name of it. The stages just lack personality and I don't like how often you get the botttom tiers on random.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD