What are your favorite throws in DoA5?

Tones

Premium Donor
DOA4 Busa's izuna going off a tier. Not the full level just to the point where he teleports up and just holds them for a good 3-4 seconds without the spin.

synce

Oh yeah this series used to have 240 HP lifebars

Anyway

rA5dZ.gif

rA5dZ.gif

rA5dZ.gif

She's the alpha and omega... and comes in 3 flavors

Gill Hustle

Not technically a throw, but Milas anti air kick counterhold. I cannot get enough of watching her leap up and mount the opponent in midair then just deck em to the ground.

I wish So Hard that that would lead straight into the takedown followup, since it is already a midair takedown.

Yeah it's hot.

Agreed, should go into mount punch. Maybe in 5U?

Keved

Another day & another video has passed without any Leon news or gameplay. The lack of Leon action is disturbing & is starting to hurt so I thought I'd post up a second dose of Leon win to combat the current drouth of Leon goodness. Whether it's throat-lifting bitches, palm-smacking mugs into 360 spins, dunking heads into the drink or gut punching the wind out of his pathetic opponents, there really isn't much this man can't do.

Again, if anyone ever argues why this brutal desert roaming mercenary should or shouldn't be in DOA, politely tell the pansy's to sit down, wipe their arse & gawk at what this oak-tree sized man mountain is capable of.

If that isn't enough reasons to prove the mans existence in DOA5U then the words ushered from Leon's mouth below surely is as he roams the dusty desert like the boss he knows he is.

Mr.Kwiggle

Kasumi's oboro on back turn! Why hasn't anyone said it lol don't know how to make gifs. Also Lisa's 44throw at the wall. Lol

Chaos

When it comes to magnificent animation throws TN ALWAYS get it right. :)

What are my favorites? Aw man there are so many of them. o_O

:hitomi: :3::3::h::+::P:, :3::3::h::+::P: (near wall), :6::h::+::P:, :1::h::+::P:: & :2::3::6::h::+::P: :•: :h::+:p:: this throw combo is nothing without the knee kick to the head lol.

:hayabusa: :2::h::+::P: (low throw), :1::h::+::P:, :6::h::+::P:, Ongyoin :8::h::+::P:, :4::1::2::3::6::h::+::P: (air throw), :2::1::4::h::+::P:, Kubikiri-Naga :8::h::+::P:, :h::+::P:-::2::1::4::h::+::P: - :4::1::2::3::6::h::+::P: (during Ongyoin), Kabuto-Gari :3::4::h::+::P:, Takitsubo-Watari :2::h::+::P: (to crouching opponent's back)
2f9g2.gif
2f9gs.gif

:rig: Arm Breaker, 6T Combination Twister , 66T Swing Arm Toronado, 236T Wild Well (ceiling), 2T Piston Kick (to crouching opponent's back)

:ein: 33T (near a wall) nothing is more brutal than this move. Get punch in the gut 3 times and get one nasty punch to the face...damn. 214T, 1T
2hu1i.gif
and his :6:h::+::P: (drowning his opponents)
2hbiy.gif
:eek:
2hbi6.gif
Please bring back Tengu TN :(
tumblr_mpxumpjUju1rje51ao1_400.gif

2ezsk_zps98c13973.gif
All Alpha's throw are brutal and amazing imo. ;)
:Bass: All the ones that are brutal: 66T Bass Tornado, F5, Super freak, Dancing Freak, Dive Bomber! T.F.B.B./T.F.B.C./T.F.B.A.
:zack: 66T Knee Storm, 66T Nightmare Stand (facing the wall, 214T Fly Boarding (facing the wall), 6T Violence Beat, 1T Heart Breaker, 2T Reverse Beast Fang, Beast Fang
:mila: Temple Shot 6T, Front Kick Takedown 214T, Takedown 66T - P,P,P
:jannlee: Volcano Fist 6T, Dragon Stance 6T (facing a wall), Bulldog Headlock 236T - T (smashing his opponents face to a wall), 214T The Way of the Dragon, Boardbreaker Punch 236T (to opponent's back), Dragon Breath 1T, Dragon Rave T

:ayane: Baika-Kuzushi T, 6T Hajin-Enbu, Kacho-Gengi 236T, Suiranbu 214T

:hayate: 33T (his DOA4 version), Kagero-Mawari 66T, Sekiei-Mawari 66T (facing the wall), Rasetsu-Sho T, Hao-Kijin 1T, Oboro T (during Hayate-Gate), 2T Kurogane (to crouching opponents back)
iePcNHT3rJzqf.gif

tumblr_mpxu3i1pcS1rje51ao1_400.gif

And last but not least...
2hu4c.gif
yeah, you seen it coming lol.

I could of post more but I'm afraid that my dumbass phone may freeze on me and shut off.

Attachments

• tumblr_mpxumpjUju1rje51ao1_400.gif
    tumblr_mpxumpjUju1rje51ao1_400.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 321

Chapstick

I meant the gif since it's all over tumblr from doa fans. Lots of different posts giffing the same thing. A few gifs from here are from tumblr like the Kas/Hayate tag throw

Keved

Some more Tengu goodness.

Our handsome, hairy-chinned cure-conked Gandalf is super pissed about not being in DOA5U & takes his anger out on Lei Fang, boasting some of his epic throws & counters as a reminder why he will be missed by his beloved Tengu brethren.

Just look at this beast in action.

Don't mess with the stilt-walking wizard unless you like receiving a geta to the guts or being taken airborne & landing back down to Earth on your head.

Brute

Standard Donor
Those trees used to be so damn big. Kinda sad they feel nerfed in 2U.

Keved

I'm going to be a little biased now & add in some of my fave throws/holds for my personal main DOA fighter, that being Jann "Watah!" Lee.

Don't be fooled by his sissy bird cry, this guy imo probably has some of the most brutal throws in the game whether it's squishing Zacks head like rotten fruit, crushing Ayane's face like a cigarette butt, taking a headlock too far, punching frail old men against electrified fences or throwing people face first into cement tiles. You simply do not mess with the Jannster. :cool:

UpSideDownGRUNT

Yoko-Izuna

Question is which one? his standard low expert hold? or his new 33F+P?

Also; Momiji and Busa's Tag throw need I say more?
Double Izuna all the way across the map YEAH YEAH YEAH!! SO INTENSE!! (I'm so sorry for a terrible reference....)

UpSideDownGRUNT

Same animation for both (just like expert mid kick hold and ongyoin T).

Haha I know that's why I asked, it makes me wonder how the low throw Izuna will work... is it just 33T and instant Izuna? or do you think it will be 33T into the usual input? the former would be OP IMO.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD