What are you listening to?

FatalxInnocence

I'm actually amazed nobody has done this yet hah... it's pretty lame- however it's a good way to get an idea of what kind of music everyone listens to.

Basically how this works is if you're listening to a song, you post the song you're listening to in here so people can check it out if they want to. It's a good way to find new artists/songs to add to your music collection and a good way to find common ground with someone within FSD.

I for instance, am having an obsession with video game music lately... and am currently listening to;

Kind of obsessing over it as well. It's soothing, yet at the same time has an eerie feel to it.

Last edited:

Klts3

I love the whole song, but from 2:00... OH MY...
Also the beginning sounding like a slower version of Chains Of Fate... and that little Tristram accent...

Goarmagon

Standard Donor
I am addicted to the heaviest shit I can find. There are so many more but I can only embed 5 at a time so here it is.

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
Anything by Kota Hoshino (Armored Core), N.Y.O.B. (Armored Core collaboration of all the artist), Dilated Peoples (Mad World + Anarchy Reigns), Shouji Meguro (Persona), Akira Yammaoka + Mary Beth Mc Glynn (Silent Hill), and Daisuke Ishawatari (Guilty Gear). Are mandatory on my phone if I have space I check out new game sountracks. Currently looking for a Jim Fallen discography of sorts, and waiting for Strider 2014 to appear somewhere

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD