West Cost Stream Sundays @twitch.tv/tenren

Tenren

Starting this Sunday im hosting an xbl lobby for DOA5. The lobby will be closed but with plenty of room. If you wish to join msg me "Tenren". I will host this every Sunday starting @ 6pm PST. I know we have a lot of players on the west cost but its rather hard to meet up. The plan is to help everyone level up there game and also help generate more interest in offline event as well.
twitch.tv/tenren

Tenren

stream will be up later on today, Be sure to watch pass the word or join if you can
'by the way seen I put cost lol

Tenren

stream tonight should start around 6pm PST. Msg me if you want in. Anyone is welcome you dont have to be west coast
twitch.tv/tenren

Tenren

stream tonight, If we get enough people may run it in tournament format
twitch.tv/tenren

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
I'm going to go and get a new headset and controller(the controller I currently have sucks) so I"ll be able to play.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Man that was fun as hell. Definitely will join those streams more often. Took me a bit to get used to the game on xbox but I think I can play it better now. Also next time I'll have a new mic by then.

Tenren

I work late Sat & Sun so Im letting everyone know stream will be Monday night again. Same time as always

Tenren

working again Sunday, I get off at 8 so going to try stream a lil after work and off Monday so going to stream Monday night as well lol

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD