DOA5U Washington Southside DOA weeklies and gatherings!

Psylence

Ok cool... I'll be starting to have time soon... hopefully I can make it up sometime... but we're still doing Tekken at Smash on Thursdays... if you come down we could get some games in too.

TKD wahng

Can't make it down to smash this week to prep for the move, but will definitely try and make it down next week after work.

TKD wahng

Just to update, moved into my apartment and ready for games. I'm opening up my place for anyone interested in DOA in this area, on Friday. Start time would be about 6-7pm till whenever everyone quits playing. Just fyi, myself and a friend are COMPLETELY new to this type of game, if not fighting games. Would need a lot of help and would appreciate it. Also, if you could bring setups that'd be great. Currently I only have 2 setups in total with the game, both on xbox. Please pm here if you'd like to attend and for an address.

Psylence

I might be able to make it... I've gotta figure out what's going on with the family first though, but I won't know until tomorrow... I know a bit about DoA, and a decent amount about fighting games in general... if I can make it I'll try to help out as best I can.

TKD wahng

Alright, again there will be a session at my place this week on Friday. Located in Federal Way, WA. If you live in this area, would love if you could spread the word. Start time again would be round 6-7. If you need rides, I can check around to see if there can be carpooling.

@Psylence Hey I live out in Tacoma, Matt ponton I think his name is? He said I should post in this section to try to help the offline scene grow out here. I'm down to get some gatherings in and play some casuals if anyone in the Tacoma/federal way/kent/auburn area so get at me! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Psylence

Well if people want to do some offline sessions, we can do some on Thursdays at Smash games on the corner of S 56th and S Tacoma way in Tacoma... it'll be $4 venue, 7pm-11pm.

Also this Saturday Gamebreakerz is doing a BBQ... they're normally $5 venue... but I'm not sure if I'm going to that yet...

Also, do people play on PS3 or xbox?

TKD wahng

Man, I don't know what to say I've stayed away from this game for far too long. I'm located in Fife, and if any of you locals would like to play I'm more than willing to host at my place. Lets try and get this going, I have a couple friends that want to pick up the game as well. I'm trash but I'd love to learn more. Please contact me on here or msg me on facebook www.facebook.com/han.y.choi.5

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD