Wanted: Dead

Aya-Komori

From the TGS schedule on Gematsu:

We will premiere a gameplay teaser for Wanted: Dead, a third-person shooter / slasher game currently in development by the Ninja Gaiden and Dead or Alive team. It will focus on the making of the game hosted by the studio management and the lead actress. It will also feature an interview with Dasha Rush, a larger-than-life EDM artist from Germany that is composing some of the musical pieces for the game. The closing part of it is the in-game live-action cooking show episode from the game.

Last edited:

Aya-Komori

Ninja Gaiden developer Team Ninja ‘will announce multiple games this year’​

Ninja Gaiden: Master Collection Producer Would 'Like to Make' Female-Led Spin-Off​

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Fingers crossed for a DOA6 Ultimate or 7, idc at this point as long as DOA keeps going ^.^

The "strong woman" stuff makes me think this is just another attempt at pandering to the west instead of a game they genuinely want to make, and if this was classic TN I think she'd have a more memorable design than woman with jeans and tanktop #234. That said, I'm one of the few people who enjoyed Devil's Third. The game had the perfect amount of cheese and jank while still being playable. If they can recapture that energy without censoring the female figure or getting too woke I'll give it a shot.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Impressive looking game, it seems like it'll be fun! My only gripes is how the sword flow is handled since it looks more like a Ninja Gaiden type system and it kind of takes away from the western style hack and slash vibe they were going for, they could have done some more varied and more natural sword slashes but eh. The game looks good tho

Also I laughed when the comment said her ponytail is "possessed", but from what I saw in cutscenes and in gameplay I didn't see much impressive movement at all xD Kasumi and Momiji have way more movement but that's not a biggie either. If they have a demo I wouldn't mind trying it out

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD