Wall of Shame

KingGhidorah

1374308_680960095249827_1754913010_n_zpsb73678db.jpg

L.O.Fucking L.

I assume this was on Dust. God that's just too good.

The last part really got me laughing. Favorite half "IM NOT A SEASON "SALTY" NO MY CUM SALTY BITCH !!!!" x'D

David Gregg

That was a beautiful piece written by bl4ck power. He sure got him...good? (ooooh salty eh?).

I've only received one hate mail thus far by a Christie player no less (no not Awesmic. Amazing Christie player btw I've had my ass handed to me countless times versing him. lol). I won't post who wrote it but it says:

"You won b/c of lag f*ggot play me again and see if ur gay ass elliot can even touch me."

^It was interesting because there wasn't even any (noticeable) lag during the fight. Probably the most offensive part of the message was that he spelled Eliot's name wrong.

I also had a very intense Ayane player who had a microphone and throughout the match would huff in disgust and say "OH MY GOD" every time I got a hit in.

Some of these people be cray cray. :cool:

Renarism

I miss hate mail like this. Maybe I should unblock my messages so I can receive texts from those who aren't on my friends list :)

~Sovereign

Princess Kasumi

Hello everyone ^_^

First of all, i dont know if a tread like this already exists, so sorry for creating another one.
This tread is about people hating losing on you, doesnt understand how the game is played and blaming the player for losing and dont have a chance to win, bad loser.15092013301.jpg15092013304.jpg

I want to make it as short as possible, what was going on.
Yesterday, i played against him, he said i lagged which wasnt me because of the players that made the lobby lag out, he said he played against a chinese player to learn to fight against my "online speed" lol.
Today I was in a lobby with him, he let "any" join his lobby, so people with 1 - 2 bars can lag the matches,
i asked him why (since he disliked the lag yesterday) then he left lobby, he created a new lobby for me and him to join only.

He has 5 bar with me, i defeated his kasumi, then he asked me to go easier on him, i said i play how the game is meant to be played. he doesnt like me doing throw-punishment on him. i asked if he wanted to vs scrubs instead, he said no. then he said he had to do something, i was waiting for him like 6mins, then i wrote you are wasting my time,(((cause we only played once match and he already doesnt like losing, i told him he ccan improve if he keep vs me, but he didnt awsner back))). then before i left the lobby i wrote to him to practice than asking me to play worse.

then i left it, afterwards like a few secs he signed out of his ps3 and then i got a message from him((on his vita)), that acutally says "i talk very horrible" i got my tekken haters by winning in ranked with my main character Lili, i have spent a lot of time in practice mode with her, if people doesnt accept that im good then play another game.
before any of those people start to hate me, they need to know that fighting games like "tekken" takes skills, to sidestep, to punish unsafe moves, to learn what next move to use when you're on + or -

so afterwards i read his vita message, i deleted him off my friend list, then he acutally sent me a friend request back to me, for deleting him (((you can see his friend request on the other picture)))

Sorry i know this is too much to read but, i would like to knnow what you think of this and what you have been through too, like i have. :)

i tried my best to explain it and it might be confusing to understand it.

Last edited:

Drake Aldan

It's best not to humor people like this.

If someone asks you to go easy (and you're not actively teaching them) you leave.
If someone complains about you exploiting their weakness, you continue to do so for a couple more fights to see if they adapt, and if they don't, then you leave.
If someone's logic seems shoddy or they begin to make excuses, you leave.
If you offer help or tips and they refuse, you leave.

Because of DOA's nature (learning to read opponents) you should play everyone, even lower-skilled players, at least once, since everyone reacts in different ways. But if you're not in a position to learn anything, it's probably not worth your time.

Maybe drop a FreeStepDodge.com address on your way out and leave it at that.

Princess Kasumi

It's best not to humor people like this.

If someone asks you to go easy (and you're not actively teaching them) you leave.
If someone complains about you exploiting their weakness, you continue to do so for a couple more fights to see if they adapt, and if they don't, then you leave.
If someone's logic seems shoddy or they begin to make excuses, you leave.
If you offer help or tips and they refuse, you leave.

Because of DOA's nature (learning to read opponents) you should play everyone, even lower-skilled players, at least once, since everyone reacts in different ways. But if you're not in a position to learn anything, it's probably not worth your time.

Maybe drop a FreeStepDodge.com address on your way out and leave it at that.
thanks for your answers, i will try to keep all these "if someone" on my mind when i am in a lobby, thanks :)

still i dont get it why people play the game if they dont know anything about the game.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I don't know why this deserves a thread. No need to give this sort of stuff attention.
Yeah, it does.

If this guy goes off and gets a whole lot of people to hate this person for no reason, and even the folks on this site believes it as well, it's gonna get a lot worse. If it happened to me, it can happen to her.

Argentus

I know that ill rage from being juggled and whatnot, but that's anger at having my controls taken away, not at losing.

That said, I have people rage at me for using milas takedown, or constantly countering them, saying I'm "spamming grabs" or "spamming counters". So dumb. For the former, nope, I'm doing a wide variety of things that all end in the takedown, that's how her moveset works, and for the latter, you can't spam defense. If I'm "spamming counters" its solely due to my opponent spamming one attack and getting countered for it, over and over.

Haters in this are nowhere near as bad as in MK9 though. My avoidance rating skyrocketed because everyone tried to jump kick my character, who has an anti air grab, (that and trying to rushdown, which just means they leap into the open arms of my armor grapple) rinse repeat, ragequit, hatemail.

I know that ill rage from being juggled and whatnot, but that's anger at having my controls taken away, not at losing.

That's kinda where the problem starts. Anger at losing controls leads to complaints because you blame the game. You have to look at yourself, and at the opponent, more at the opponent because learning patterns helps you the player out. If you get launched/juggled, you have to blame yourself and find out why it happened so you don't repeat the same mistake. Even where there's guaranteed damage, you have to say "How did I react before? And how will I react after?" to avoid getting screwed over or chipped out.

Throw punishment is an excellent example. You can't say that you get mad at losing control over getting throw punished when it's guaranteed. You have to say that you will try to avoid that particular situation so that it doesn't repeat itself (i.e., I finished a string that the opponent easily blocked). If you recognize mistakes that players make, and not just blame the game, then that's how ppl start improving, and the game getting more interesting.

Argentus

All that said, if someone asks you to go easier on them, do so, unless its obvious they don't need you to. Remember, the idea is to make them want to learn and play more, not get discouraged and quit the game altogether. Sink or swim isn't the best approach for everyone.

But in ranked matches? Alls game.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
I'm glad I'm not on a PS3. Even though core fighters is a "good idea", it floods the network with people who aren't interested in the game to begin with, but pick it up because it is free. I feel like it might actually discourage people who are already into the game because they can't find a real opponent. A majority of what they're exposed to are people like the OP described.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD