Vote for Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate at The Fall Classic!

damn-i-suck

SCV was able to rally in some international players and multiple twitter accounts.
Internationals support the games they like, which is fine. But do you have ANY proof for your second claim? Also lets be honest, there are/were posts in this very thread that were talking about making multiple accounts.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Internationals support the games they like, which is fine. But do you have ANY proof for your second claim? Also lets be honest, there are/were posts in this very thread that were talking about making multiple accounts.

Didn't say there was anything wrong with it. Was just saying there were fans voting on multiple accounts, just like I'm sure a few here were.

As for the internationals, again, no problems there, as the SC fans were able to get the help of their international players much easier than the DOA fans were.

Tulkas

Premium Donor
Didn't say there was anything wrong with it. Was just saying there were fans voting on multiple accounts, just like I'm sure a few here were.

As for the internationals, again, no problems there, as the SC fans were able to get the help of their international players much easier than the DOA fans were.
Does somebody know japanese players which can help to spread the DOA vote on twitter on that side of the world...?

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I've pinged a couple, only one retweeted and non have had any other retweets.

@EMPEROR_COW might be able to contact them easier than I would.

The Europeans probably aren't at full efficiency either. Neither is the North Americans. There are many who aren't retweeting just because they haven't heard anything on 5U to vote for it in the tournament - forgetting that the vote isn't about the game but about the community and players.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
I've pinged a couple, only one retweeted and non have had any other retweets.

@EMPEROR_COW might be able to contact them easier than I would.

The Europeans probably aren't at full efficiency either. Neither is the North Americans. There are many who aren't retweeting just because they haven't heard anything on 5U to vote for it in the tournament - forgetting that the vote isn't about the game but about the community and players.

Already have ..
I even made the tweet bilingual

I'll try them again through twitter PM .. ;)

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
A nice little update. DOA5U has now gotten over 200 and has surpassed KOF13. We're neck-and-neck with SCV now. I'm impressed with how well DOA & SC have done so far. The next target now is Persona 4 Arena. It has a bit of a lead on us but far from unattainable.

Excellent work so far guys!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD