Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

Gruff757

Standard Donor
Yo is there anyone else getting this next tuesday or sometime ever?

would love to have some familiar faces playing instead of looking to fight randoms 24/7 lol

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I'm going to get it but I likely won't go online. Can't take this style of game seriously enough to 'compete.'

Gruff757

Standard Donor
i understand wholeheartedly, but I have a few friends I played the past 2 storms with that made it better for me in the end.

Cant wait to see how Choji, Shino, Kankuro, Zabuza, Karin and Killer Bee are this time around if CC2 changed them any

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Is this game still 99.9% defense?

Because I liked the game in concept quite well, but I remember it being horrendously broken a couple games ago. I never messed with generations.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
From what I understand of the new one it's supposed to be faster paced due to being able to manually do awakenings and such. I'm not actually sure what most of this means since I skipped the last game and don't remember much of the one before, but I hear it's more aggressive in nature. Something about trimming combos, though...

DR2K

Is this game still 99.9% defense?

Because I liked the game in concept quite well, but I remember it being horrendously broken a couple games ago. I never messed with generations.

I heard they made it more offense based as well.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD