Third Costume Pack

shinryu

Can you take off the damn ears? I might maybe rock that Mila thing if you can take off the goddamn ears. Though I kind of had liked her not having her shit hanging out everywhere. I mean, I play Tina, eventually you need a break.

Gill Hustle

Ayane wears HEELS with her overalls.

I don't even... what the hell. That's such a dumb combo.

Yeah same as Kasumi's I don't get it either.

Bought the gym pack (it has ALL 4 members of Team Hustle!) The schoolgirl outfits actually look better to me, but Imma get the special one for Hayate and Leifang later this week.

Don't like Mila bunny, sorry.

UPSFANBOY420

A lot of these costumes seem hit or miss to me. All of Hitomi's outfits look really polished and realistic, while a lot of the others look pretty generic.

Zeo

Hitomi's schoolgirl outfit is spot on and actually looks pretty great. All the others are meh. Hayate's looks better than I thought it would ingame, but still doesn't merit buying. And Mila gets a bunny suit leftover, she's just gettting the shaft in these packs honestly.

Lei Fang's looks terrible, they effectively ruined one of her best outfits.
DOA2_LeiFang_C4.png
DOAUleifang_cos04.jpg
150px-LeiFangDOAUC4.jpg

Ooobe

I agree that Lei's outfit used to look better, but I don't think it looks bad. No complaints from me, since I got my wish for the bundle to be available day one. :)
<though, DOA1 promo & DOA2 were by far the best versions plus the pony tail:( >

DR2K

Hitomi's schoolgirl outfit is spot on and actually looks pretty great. All the others are meh. Hayate's looks better than I thought it would ingame, but still doesn't merit buying. And Mila gets a bunny suit leftover, she's just gettting the shaft in these packs honestly.

Lei Fang's looks terrible, they effectively ruined one of her best outfits.
DOA2_LeiFang_C4.png
DOAUleifang_cos04.jpg
150px-LeiFangDOAUC4.jpg

They just took more clothing off per iteration.

thekingtavy

Outside of the free pack, none of the packs seem worth the cash. I know it was free, but if it had been split into three $5 packs I would've bought them. I'm not too fond of Kokoro being in two packs either, it lessens the chance of her getting more good costumes.

Zeo

They just took more clothing off per iteration.
Honestly for me, while the outfit looks best with the shirt completely closed, the ponytail makes the outfit. It just doesn't look right without it. If she had it that would honestly warrant me buying the pack.

ItsDaveyJ

I actually like how the outfit looks with the braids. I just wish the loops of her braids weren't so stiff...

I mainly was wanting the ponytail so I could use it on other outfits xD

And she really needs that mesh to cover up the cleavage... it just looks weird without it.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD