THE PHOENIX RETURNS

xINFINITELIGHTx

SILENT LEGEND IS THE TRUTH. IN HIM THEIR IS ONLY THE LIGHT LIKE ME!

Never . . . never. . . did highest of the POWERED of the ORIGINALS every believe they would be reading the following post. But it is REAL and it is I the one they call INFINITE LIGHT previously known as __________________.

Don't be in denial. You know what that blank means! You know who THIS IS it is the one who got TOP EIGHT AT EVOLUTION 2006 the only year DOA was there. The one who won the first two official 70+ man DOA CENTRAL ONLINE RANKED TOURNAMENTS! The ONE who traveled and supported DOA offline since the beginning of TIME!

The one who gave you hope when you said hayabusa was too strong dead or alive 2 ultimate and too tricky in dead or alive 4! The one who plays no other character in this game but the PHOENIX! yes indeed my friends IT IS TIME that I return!

BEHOLD!

I return not alone I bring back and ressurect from the dead the X clan and rename them BROTHERS OF LIGHT!

By my word and my word alone now ALL PREVIOUS MEMBERS OF X CLAN are now members of the BROTHERS OF LIGHT and our win loss record stands from THE BEGINNING OF DOA COMMUNITY TIME!

Rikuto, you are now a member too. Donot dispute this. This is what is happening!

Manny, and Swoozie, your fellow super doa player has returned to you!

BEHOLD ONCE MORE!

I return with my original exhaultations in tact!

I am NOW the #1 Hitomi player once again!

Donot dispute this. AngryWorm and NinjaCW, the greatest hitomi players that you all know, understand the nature of my POWER!

BEHOLD ONCE MORE AGAIN!

i am NOW a triple SSS online.

No, I have not played a single game of dead or alive 5.

No, I donot not know the new strategies of doa.

No, I have not played the game in years.

BUt yes, it is I.

I who was an admin of DOA CENTRAL.
I who has beaten in tournament play some of the biggest names you could ever comprehend.
I, who is the ORIGINATOR OF THE 1 ON 1 ROOM RETURNS!

Shoutouts to all High Powered Originals.

Shout out to all who wished for my return because it has occured!

Now to business.

WHO WILL CHALLENGE ME

Because in the beginning I challenge you all.

But I am INFINITE LIGHT. I am the #1 hitomi player and leader of the BROTHERS OF LIGHT previously the X clan.

It is I who shall be receiving challenges and not the other way around.

Members of the new BROTHERS OF LIGHT post in this thread!

You know that you are a member TB Inuyasha. You as well STORM. And you as well RyuJin. And You as well Dr DOgg. And you as well Vanessa. And you as well everyone else who is a HIGH POWERD ORIGINAL who has been here since the BEGINNING OF DOA TIME

Even you Bill and Perfect Legend. You are now members as well.
Donot question this, I have returned. And with the pwoer invested in me by punch punch throw this choices are SO!

Now with that being done I dare any of the new school players to challenge the new formed X-Clan called the BROTHERS OF LIGHT to a duel.

With me as the leader VIctory is assured.

Message to all admins

If you donot know who I am understand that this is not trolling. This is I, the one who has b een here since the beginning of DOA time. I, who you have heard of in LEGEND spoken of only in whispers only in the most HIGH LEVEL of SS ranked rooms.

These declarations are SO and if you want to be a member of the clan, you can be a member as well because all HIGH POWERED ORIGINALS WHO HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE THE BEGINNING OF DOA TIME ARE WELCOME!

INFINITE LIGHT HAS SPOKEN.
QUOTE THE LIGHT. EVER SHINE

Adamleelight

huh-who-the-fuck-are-you.jpg

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
*closes silver pocket watch*

Right on time. Welcome back, Jimmy.

Don't mind Grap3's posturing. This is how he finds peace these days.

Oh, I'll be moving this over into General by the way. I supposed I should theoretically try to keep everything organized around here...

Raansu

lol that was definitely a JO post. Best of luck with Hitomi JO...I'm sure you will have the same reaction as me and NinjaCW though once you start playing.

Julius Rage

You got my hopes up - I thought Michelle Pleet was bringin back the #1 booty in professional gaming.

Hitomi sucks, Leon sucks, Ein sucks.

I'm the only person that matters.

xINFINITELIGHTx

The admins and mods all know you, JO. Welcome back.

Yess! What's up man I LOVE YOU MAN your awesome dude your great it's you your super cool man what's up! Mr. Cyber! How are you doing! GOD BLESS YOU! IN JESUS NAME AMEN JESUS IS LORD!

lol that was definitely a JO post. Best of luck with Hitomi JO...I'm sure you will have the same reaction as me and NinjaCW though once you start playing.

What's up Raansu> Been a while homie. I exhault you as the expert super 1st class hitomi player that you are. But know this. . . I know the secrets of frame data and doa. And the secrets I will uncover with her will belegendary!

I cant believe I read all that. Welcome back been a while Infinite Light.

Yes I exhault you koompbala for it was you who asked meto return and now here I am! BEHOLD! I exhault you as well into the GREATEST CLAN THAT EVER WAS X CLAN NOW THE BROTHERHOOD OF LIGHT

My man JO! Welcome back, good sir. I've been wondering where you've been over the last few years.

It is I INFINITE LIGHT, the other thing is not my name no more and we shall not speak of it anymore from henceforth.

Besides that D-GLock it is nice to see you. Your power is indeed strong how is dave cardell doing and the rest of the crew?

The moment I've been waiting for.

Indeed, the TRUE MOMENT that everyone has been waiting for has arrived.

*closes silver pocket watch*

Right on time. Welcome back, Jimmy.

Don't mind Grap3's posturing. This is how he finds peace these days.

Oh, I'll be moving this over into General by the way. I supposed I should theoretically try to keep everything organized around here...
Yes it is TIME for the RETURN indeed. Hello Eric. Word on the street says you have become a great player with great power and great respect! I exhault you for I know the struggle of your journey superb reasoning transcended understanding high level play all day!

You are indeeed a gentleman and a scholar and I exhault you endlessly! may the POWER of TRUTH which is be with you!

Raansu

What's up Raansu> Been a while homie. I exhault you as the expert super 1st class hitomi player that you are. But know this. . . I know the secrets of frame data and doa. And the secrets I will uncover with her will belegendary

Well if anyone could find something it would be you I suppose. I do look forward in seeing how you use Hitomi.

xINFINITELIGHTx

Well if anyone could find something it would be you I suppose. I do look forward in seeing how you use Hitomi.

and i look forward to seeing how you use her now. Together we shall all create a better hitomi based off strats from all the games she has ever been on + the exact nature of her TRUE STRENGTH.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD