The Official NorCal Thread

NukNuks

DOA5U casuals today was a blast. It lasted all night. I can't wait to do it again. We had a good 7 people. We all had fun , shared strats and such and ate food. Next time will be even better.
GS on holdin it down fellas. Props to Shadow for organizing it.

Also, who all showed up?

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
GS on holdin it down fellas. Props to Shadow for organizing it.

Also, who all showed up?

Me, SomewhatMental, -Nai-, Sixmsj, My friend Griffin(I used to organize DOA4 stuff with him back then), and Griffin's friend who just got into doa, and a new guy who currently lives in San Leandro(won't be for long, though).

Last edited by a moderator:

Sixmsj

CJ which converter did you get? I'll just get my own so I won't have to bother you guys with it.

CJ which converter did you get? I'll just get my own so I won't have to bother you guys with it.
I've had a pair of Chronuses (Chorni?) forever, but they haven't always done right by me. Except I'm not sure that's totally true, because it turns out I had a 360 breakaway cable that wasn't working. In any event, I'll be grabbing some kind of converter soon (and probably before Oct) just because they're inevitably needed.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Attention NorCal i am setting up casuals once again at Double Tap Games. I am shooting for Friday September 27th. Its going to be time for round 2 and hopefully more faces show up. So spread the word. Tell your friends. Tell your friends friends. Tell your friends friends friends.

Me, @SomewhatMental, @HajinShinobi should be attending this. Can anymore players confirm? I will bring my 360 this time so we can have a 360 and PS3 set up. I also will be recording matches off the 360.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Attention NorCal i am setting up casuals once again at Double Tap Games. I am shooting for Friday September 27th. Its going to be time for round 2 and hopefully more faces show up. So spread the word. Tell your friends. Tell your friends friends. Tell your friends friends friends.

Me, @SomewhatMental, @HajinShinobi should be attending this. Can anymore players confirm? I will bring my 360 this time so we can have a 360 and PS3 set up. I also will be recording matches off the 360.

Aye get yo ass on skype so I can yell stuff at you before I go to sleep, lol.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Hajin dawg when you coming up to the BAY?!

I'll be there.

I don't know, I may be up in NorCal for a bit so I can compete in the tournament on October 5th too. Definitely down for playing everyone at Double Tap while out there though. Are you still going to be out in SoCal this week? We're having casuals on Sunday.

AkaShocka

I would love to attend any offline scenes but are there any in he Ohio area? I would really love to go to an offline event.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
I would love to attend any offline scenes but are there any in he Ohio area? I would really love to go to an offline event.

You should talk to Perfect Legend. Him, Blazze, Chris Harris and some others i know are in Ohio. Maybe they will run casuals or you can.

Sixmsj

I don't know, I may be up in NorCal for a bit so I can compete in the tournament on October 5th too. Definitely down for playing everyone at Double Tap while out there though. Are you still going to be out in SoCal this week? We're having casuals on Sunday.
I'll be down there starting the 14th. Going to rent a car and drive back up to the Bay the 25th/26th if you want to save some money on whatever transportation you're doing. ;]

I'm down for casuals on Sunday if I can get a ride there and back (early).

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
A reminder NorCal. I am hosting a DOA casuals event at Double tap games in San Leandro, CA on Friday September 27th. We will have both a ps3 and a x360 set up. Bring your own controller/stick whatever you use and if you need one let us know a head of time. I will also be bringing my capture device so I can record some matches off the 360. If you don't want your match recorded let me know during your turn. The event will be from 12pm-11pm so it should give players plenty of time to show up. Let's go NorCal DOA!

If you need anymore details about Double Tap Games you can visit their face book page:
https://www.facebook.com/DoubleTapGamesOfSanLeandro

NukNuks

A reminder NorCal. I am hosting a DOA casuals event at Double tap games in San Leandro, CA on Friday September 27th. We will have both a ps3 and a x360 set up. Bring your own controller/stick whatever you use and if you need one let us know a head of time. I will also be bringing my capture device so I can record some matches off the 360. If you don't want your match recorded let me know during your turn. The event will be from 12pm-11pm so it should give players plenty of time to show up. Let's go NorCal DOA!

If you need anymore details about Double Tap Games you can visit their face book page:
https://www.facebook.com/DoubleTapGamesOfSanLeandro
I'll be there.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Just to let everyone know I am postponing this event. It will not happen this friday on the 27th. I will repost when I have a new set date.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD