The Official NorCal Thread

AegisOrnus

ill be crashing at the hotel. i will also be highly intoxicated. and i may have casuals going on too.
I just showed Chewie the amazing KOFXIII, we had a lot of fun with it today. If you're going ahead with some casuals during NCR, hit us up. We'll play.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
ill be crashing at the hotel. i will also be highly intoxicated. and i may have casuals going on too.

Al Co. Hall!

Edit: In the future most likely starting after NCR I want to start planning more gatherings/mini tournaments with those that gather together. I want our offline scene to be more active and this will also give us a chance to help players get more better at the game. I hope to see people wanting to participate in the future.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
So who is all going to show up at Paul's(Shytzu) for casuals on Friday? I know me, SomewhatMental, ~Nai~, Thrust07 and Nykko is going. Anybody else going?

shytzoo

as shadow said, I got a session tomorrow/bbq starting around 6pm. let me know if you wanna roll through. DOA GET HYPE!

Koompbala

I would like to go I definitely need practice against actual people but dont think I can borrow a car again.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Another successful DOA get together at shytzoo place! It was awesome! Got to hang out with other FGC players who show more damn respect for DOA than the damn DOA community itself! SomewhatMental -Nai- thrust07

Even SF and Tekken players were enjoying the game. That's what the FGC should be about. Respect. I also had fun getting pointers from a KOF player in KOF XIII. It's been so long since I touched KOF. Still love it!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD