The Hair Thread

Kodachi

Standard Donor
I think it also depends on if they changed style with length. like I prefer mila with short hair, I could see long hair on her working ONLY if it was a huge wild main like Risty.
LC1248596630.jpg
Risty_11s.jpg
Megahouse-Queens-Blade-Risty-Figure-71.jpg
risty-queen-s-blade-244710.jpg
only yaknow, twotone black with red highlights.
way too much hair for mila lol

Rawbietussin

I know, and I associate the shaved head styles with that. hence ew no shaved on Mila.

Rig has a shaved head. He's not emo either and I thought that stereotype is all about bangs covering with one side of their face?

While this may not be long, I think a similar hairstyle like Paine from X-2 would fit Mila.

Paine_Gunner.png

Argentus

way too much hair for mila lol
I know lol. just saying if she had long hair, it should be a wild mane like that.
Rig has a shaved head. He's not emo either and I thought that stereotype is all about bangs covering with one side of their face?

While this may not be long, I think a similar hairstyle like Paine from X-2 would fit Mila.

Paine_Gunner.png
1) rig doesn't have Half shaved head, skrillex style, and big difference between a guy and girl with shaved heads. 2) make it not as tall on top, but yeah, punk/rock styles like that suit Mila, I think.

Rawbietussin

I wish Bass outgrew his hair more. He was already at that direction in 1-3 but gotten shorter in 4 and 5. He could have looked like Thor if he sported his hair longer (provided that he shaves his beard a little and dye it blonde).

DOAUbass_cos08.jpg

Last edited:

KwonJigglypuff

^ She looks a bit like Tina with this haircut, but it could become her default one. The only blonde ponytail lady is Helena. Maybe that would help her to become a DOA stapple in DOA6 and not a NG guest.

Rawbietussin

If Rachel's getting a loose hair, I want more distinction between her and Helena. They got the same segmented bangs just varying in shade of blonde. Maybe Helena can have her old bow (or maybe a new bow that is reminiscent of the old iconic one) in place with her loose hair.

47934.jpg

Rawbietussin

If Rachel gets what?

A loose hair option.

I dunno. It's sort of a reason why I disliked her for taking things that should have been for Helena like a weight class that makes her the heaviest girl in the game (which used to be Helena's thing in Vanilla) and a better non-clustered ponytail.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD