The ESRB rating for 5U is interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

D Glock

Rating Summary: This is a fighting game in which players engage in martial arts battles against a large cast of characters. Players mostly punch and kick opponents during fast-paced rounds of combat. Some fighters use special attacks involving swords, throwing weapons, or magic; matches are accompanied by battle cries and exaggerated impact effects. Cutscenes also depict instances of violence, such as characters getting struck down with swords in slow motion. Most female fighters are dressed in revealing outfits (large amounts of cleavage); their breasts frequently jiggle while standing or fighting. Some bikini-style costumes (with narrow strips of cloth) barely cover fighters' bodies, exposing large amounts of breasts/buttocks; one hologram-like figure appears to be nude—though her reflective skin obscures any discernible details (i.e., nipples or genitalia). In some sequences, players have the ability to zoom in on female fighters' cleavage, posterior, or underwear, and take pictures.

ESRB.

PJudge

Could be referring to the story mode, as I'm pretty sure there's a bit of that. I don't remember it well, it wasn't the best 3 hours of my life. Plus Ryu's cliffhanger has him using ninpo.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Yeah that's cinematics. You could stretch it to say Rachel does use Magic in her Power Blow along with a few other characters. But yeah. Cutscenes.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
when it says that its referring to the cut scenes mostly,that's the same thing that was said about DOA5. technically the people doing it are the "fighters" but they could have clarified that a bit more imo

David Gregg

"one hologram-like figure appears to be nude—though her reflective skin obscures any discernible details"

That wasn't the case in DOA4. :rolleyes:

alpha.png

Awesmic

Standard Donor
It's the hidden DOA 6 preview featuring the all new weapon combat.
Actually, it was Tina shaking hands with cameo Al Gore during her run for governor in Texas.

Some people said they wanted a little blood and gore in the game, so not only did they deliver in an ongoing blood battle between father and daughter, they cleverly added Gore in the mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD