The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapstick

caption this

tumblr_nb0rxkrxKX1rje51ao1_1280.png

Malibu

Has anyone ever played with some kid named o0Shikimaru0o

I've never met a player more verbally annoying than him.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Marie Rose should get a bathing suit soon. I mean, what's wrong with a one piece? I think she'd look adorable in a one piece bathing suit. Hell, she could even rock a bikini if she wanted to, as long as it's cutesy.

Xhominid The Demon Within

Marie Rose should get a bathing suit soon. I mean, what's wrong with a one piece? I think she'd look adorable in a one piece bathing suit. Hell, she could even rock a bikini if she wanted to, as long as it's cutesy.

Nope.
Even if it's tasteful, I can see people acting stupid because "How dare a child wear a bikini, that's pandering to the loli crowd" and then we figure out they never went to the beach ever and other sort of nonsense.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
That moment you have to RQ just because lag is pissing you off that much. Also, I cannot use Eliot how I want to online because those input delays are the worst. Smh

Derga

caption this

tumblr_nb0rxkrxKX1rje51ao1_1280.png

Snake: Why do you persist? Why do you cling to your worthless existence? Is fighting really the only thing in your life, that gives you meaning and purpose? How sad is that? No one likes you, and who could blame them? You're a soulless husk of a person, with no friends. The one person who's life you affected wants to kick your face in. Where's your parents then? Oh right....Face it kid, you're nothing, your existence is a nuisance to everyone. Your last tournament victory won't fill your empty void of a soul.

Jann lee: ;_;

Snake: There there, it's ok. Have an apple.

Last edited:

Chapstick

I wonder how much the character bundle will be. My guess is if they have a bundle without outfits it'll be $17 rather than the $18 buying them separately (if Nyotengu is $6) and a bundle with outfits would be $35 rather than $39 buying them separately (if Nyotengu+dlc bundle is $13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD