The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brute

Standard Donor
Not a chance. Hate the controller. Any tournament that runs on PS3 and I don't grab a converter from someone immediately kills my final standing. I generally hit at least top 16 with the 360 pad. I don't think I've ever not made it out of pools with one.
I got a PS3 to 360 controller converter for about $15 on amazon that works brilliantly. Highly recommend it.

Rachel the fiend Slayer

Looks like she's about to lay down some mad rap skills.

Her rapper name is Ms.Bee (get it?)

My name is Mila and I'm from Spain
If you mess with me, I'll give you the pain

I have an idol, his name is Bass
I'll prove to him one day that I'm his #1 lass

When I'm at the gym, don't show up drunk
Or like Brad Wong, I'll make you look like a punk

My name is Mila, and I'm the best of the best
I'm the MMA champ.... Now who's next?

(I tried lol)

Juihau

Completely unrelated, but does anyone else love their character s sidestep animation?
[...]
Looks like it could be its own stance!
...Doesn't everyone have the exact same generic SS animation, though?
881dd8484a.jpg

7ddef67f87.jpg

f6b17d5d15.jpg

David Gregg

A little late here but have to say the trailer has me more hyped especially with some of the followups you can do now. Not really understanding the cat woman outfit but I really like her quotes (even if I can't understand them. XD) as well as that laugh. The thing that ruined that trailer for me was the overalls. Really TN? F***ing recolors of fetish outfits again?!

We've had: bikinis, then nurse recolors, followed by PE/cheerleader recolors, followed by fetish suspenders recolors. And once again the men get nothing. :(

Rachel the fiend Slayer

I actually hope we get a new male next. I'm quite happy and satisfied with Marie Rose, Phase 4, and especially Nyo-Tengu

If we get another male then I hope he is a teen (Eliot is all alone in his gender age group). Someone like Yu Narukami from Persona 4
2125678-yup4g.png

A little late here but have to say the trailer has me more hyped especially with some of the followups you can do now. Not really understanding the cat woman outfit but I really like her quotes (even if I can't understand them. XD) as well as that laugh. The thing that ruined that trailer for me was the overalls. Really TN? F***ing recolors of fetish outfits again?!

We've had: bikinis, then nurse recolors, followed by PE/cheerleader recolors, followed by fetish suspenders recolors. And once again the men get nothing. :(

Last edited:

David Gregg

Now the question remains: Who is the fourth and possibly last fighter? I still stand by my donut-induced "vision".

newgen.png

Although they may possibly hold off until 6 (if Donovan is in fact becoming a fighter) because I can see him as being the boss at the end. Irene of course is a possibility as well given the fan request.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
I'm sorry this is my first doa and you know my she will be perfectly situated for my trolling needs flying back and forth over and opponent doing a wakeup kick

besides you and @Force_of_Nature should know my style well enough to know i'm gonna have a field day with those whiny scrubs(people who complain with ur a spammer cuz dat wuz mah furst wurd when i waz 5) with her

come on now

Ugh, Why did you tag me in this thread? I always end up having a masochistic tendency to read through the insanity in here. And yes, Nyo-Tengu has a nice tongue... :oops:

TOBMAST3R

@DavidGregg I think they are keep going the "boss" route, so I think it will be Raidou or "Rai-Girl", what ever do you prefer to call her. ;)

:raidou: << Hopefully

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
@DavidGregg I think they are keep going the "boss" route, so I think it will be Raidou or "Rai-Girl", what ever do you prefer to call her. ;)

:raidou: << Hopefully

If they make a Rai-Girl, then the whole plot of Ayane's Biological father would be non-existent and would kill her entire vibe.

If they make Raidou into a chick (No offense but this is serious to the point it even affects story.) Then TN has completely lost it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD