The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
@Kronin

I noticed Hayates emblem, too, and was wondering about that as well. Sure, maybe don't need to explain something like this but it would be nice if, especially the clans (and therefore their home and life) could be shown more in the game.

It's like Ryus clan, which got slaughtered 3 times already and for some reason Ryu must have magic abilities to bring them back to live or so xD
I mean, they should take the clans and stories behind such minor stuff (since it's a ninja story) a bit more serious. Imagine how it would look like when suddenly a new emblem appears on Hayates outfit in DOA6...

They only got slaughtered once in NG1, after that they were attacked but not on that level. It's possible the ones we see NG3 were too young to fight during Dokus attack and were hiding in the tunnels below. makes sense as NG3 shows a generation gap you see one old veteran and a bunch of trainees but no active ninja

WisperG

According to the Playstation Blog, DOA5U is apparently getting several DLC sets this week.

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate
  • Evasive Mix-Up Set ($3.99)
  • Grapplers Set ($3.99)
  • I’m A Fighter Set (New) $19.99
  • Powerhouses Set ($3.99)
  • True Japanese Beauties Set ($3.99)
  • True Mind Gamers Set ($3.99)
  • True Offensive Pressure Set ($3.99)
  • True Evasive Mix-Up + Costumes ($7.99)
  • True Grapplers + Costumes ($7.99)
  • True Japanese Beauties + Costumes ($7.99)
  • True Mind Gamers + Costumes ($7.99)
  • True Offensive Pressure + Costumes ($7.99)
  • True Powerhouses + Costumes ($7.99)

New stuff, or just repackages of old content?

David Gregg

Come on TN. So forward in your announcements but waaay behind in releasing said content? I feel like we're never getting any new DLC. Frustrating...

Now am I wrong? Well that's just how I feel. :/

Yurlungur

Hey ya, new member here. I haven't played DOA ever since 2U and picked it 5U up today. It's quite fun, I am playing my man Bass and my others Gen Fu, Leon, and Jann Lee. Also started playing Rig and Bayman.

Hppe I'll enjoy this site with you people

Hello welcome to the site and please enjoy your stay
This thread usually becomes a heated argument about tengu, titties, bikini's and even tengu with tits and bikinis so be careful, other then that feel free to participate in the crack that is this thread

----------------------------------------------------------------

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO THIS NEW CHARACTER IS AN AYANE COSTUME
OH GOOD GOD, NO.

Last edited:

Brute

Standard Donor
Hello welcome to the site and please enjoy your stay
This thread usually becomes a heated argument about tengu, titties, bikini's and even tengu with tits and bikinis so be careful, other then that feel free to participate in the crack that is this thread
NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO THIS NEW CHARACTER IS AN AYANE COSTUME
OH GOOD GOD, NO.
I see you double-posting.

SGG_Framing.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD