The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kronin

Ok, I decline what I said previously, TN is officially trolling us :p

Ahmed translated for me the two tweets, the first say:

DOA5U:Arcade」関係の新情報が近々お伝えできそう。あ、あの鼻はもしや、、、。

NEW Dead Or Alive news soon, that nose might be ...

Source: https://twitter.com/TeamNINJAStudio/status/471666326579064832

But the second one...

「鼻」って呟いただけだし、、、全ては自分の戯れ言かもしれませんよ。

[nose] tweeted earlier, it might be a joke

Source: https://twitter.com/TeamNINJAStudio/status/471690561817034752

By the way I'm pretty sure that the next character is Tengu, if TN is putting so much doubt on it is because know that there are many fans wishing for it (why to not use Irene or Raidou?), so if they are even more showing to recognize it then very likely decided to bring it.

And by the way it's important to note how the tweets are in Japanese: apparently the Western fans are not the only ones that are asking for him, it's a very great news to have the confirmation of it.

EDIT: Fortunately I was forgetting the main thing: Tengu is the master of the deception! So very likely even the second tweet is an hint for him, in parallel with the 1st Aprik Joke (at least I hope! XD)

Last edited:

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Wow, that's a bit much, no? 「(゚ペ)

C'mon now Jyakotu don't be like that. :/

I don't want this. Even if I don't have to buy him, there will be times where I might play him. I don't want any of those possibilities. I will literally leave this game and the community in the dust if Tengu comes back and focus on Tekken, Soul Calibur, and Virtua Fighter.

Number 13

Again instead of trying to read too much into a few vague tweets (how many times has this happened before which inevitably leads to disappointment and some cases even rage here? Lol thought we learned by now) and busting out the champagne this early like the current 'evidence' was clearly enough to go on for a character confirm it would be wiser (but not fun though) to just wait and see if TN follows up with said tweets with actually proof of x character being added into the game in the form of credible screenshots, a trailer, or even a scan.

I don't have trust issues with TN, but I do prefer having a little more concrete evidence to go on then a few twitter remarks, but hey maybe that is just me being crazy. Also TN has trolled plenty of times in the past notably nearly two months ago (so much salt thinking back) so feigning ignorance about how TN is 100% trustworthy is laughable. Just for the record I don't care if Tengu is confirmed or not, but If Ein was in the exact same spot as Tengu and his only 'evidence' for his reveal was a few tweets then I would be cautiously hopeful, but not immediately celebrate like what a few people seem to be doing already. I'm not doing that to spite them, but to spare them from further possible disappointment if TN doesn't follow through.

JKT

I don't want this. Even if I don't have to buy him, there will be times where I might play him. I don't want any of those possibilities. I will literally leave this game and the community in the dust if Tengu comes back and focus on Tekken, Soul Calibur, and Virtua Fighter.
You could perhaps just play offline with your own copy at your house with family/friends and not buy him as DLC? Hmm, whatever makes you happy, I guess :\. But DOA is a great game, you know?

Again instead of trying to read too much into a few vague tweets (how many times has this happened before which inevitably leads to disappointment and some cases even rage here? Lol thought we learned by now) and busting out the champagne this early like the current 'evidence' was clearly enough to go on for a character confirm it would be wiser (but not fun though) to just wait and see if TN follows up with said tweets with actually proof of x character being added into the game in the form of credible screenshots, a trailer, or even a scan.

I don't have trust issues with TN, but I do prefer having a little more concrete evidence to go on then a few twitter remarks, but hey maybe that is just me being crazy. Also TN has trolled plenty of times in the past notably nearly two months ago (so much salt thinking back) so feigning ignorance about how TN is 100% trustworthy is laughable. Just for the record I don't care if Tengu is confirmed or not, but If Ein was in the exact same spot as Tengu and his only 'evidence' for his reveal was a few tweets then I would be cautiously hopeful, but not immediately celebrate.
That's how I've been feeling as well, so I'm with you on this (^_−)☆

Number 13

Yes, I will leave if that one character returns. I will not look back. I will just let my copy of DOA5U collect dust.
Seems more economical if you just sold the copy if your dead set on "I will not look back". Claiming that you will let it "collect dust" assumes that you won't play for a long time, but inevitably you would tempted to play again.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
You could perhaps just play offline with your own copy at your house with family/friends and not buy him as DLC? Hmm, whatever makes you happy, I guess :\. But DOA is a great game, you know?
DOA is a great game. But Tengu will ruin the experience. MY experience.

Seems more economical if you just sold the copy if your dead set on "I will not look back". Claiming that you will let it "collect dust" assumes that you won't play for a long time, but inevitably you would tempted to play again.
I will not, because I've never sold any of games ever. Especially after all of the money I poured into DLC for DOA5U alone, I am NOT going to let it go that easily.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
So when TN is at the verge of granting a wish that many people wants, you'll drop the game for his inclusion? That's a rather shallow reason.
I don't get the character I want and the character that everyone wants will ruin MY DOA experience. So the simple solution would be to just not play the game anymore at all.

Derga

I haven't been on FSD in awhile, but I see the Casual thread has surpassed 1,000 pages already. Also, if Tengu comes back, I'm dropping DOA.

stop_dont_come_back_willy_wonka.gif

JKT

DOA is a great game. But Tengu will ruin the experience. MY experience.
But if you didn't buy him as DLC and just stayed away from the scene where he would be available to play, and created your own scene with friends who don't mind not playing him, wouldn't your experience remain unaffected? He wouldn't be available to you, which is what you want, right? Or is the very fact that Tengu is a playable character enough for you to deter from playing DOA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD