The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momiji-Baybee

Yeah I might consider taking another break from this site. I tried staying here and getting along with you guys, and I did with some. But I discovered that this site can be filled with plenty of asshats.

Not gonna name who they are since I don't want to hurt the feelings of Brute, Blazeincarnated, Dr.Snipe, RawbieTussen, and more

This site is just not for me,This site was fun and still kinda is, but there is just a lack of things I can get along with here.Seeing female characters get bashed every time they get a new costume pack, The constant MR must be modest discussions, The constant ass kissing to Brute, the bashing, ect. I tried but as of now enough is enough for me

I would argue with Werewolfgold, but I'm tired of it so Imma just let him win.

I might come back soon, but I think taking a break from here again is best. See ya
tumblr_ls6fueBjxc1qg0k7xo1_500.gif

Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Yeah I might consider taking another break from this site. I tried staying here and getting along with you guys, and I did with some. But I discovered that this site can be filled with plenty of asshats.

Not gonna name who they are since I don't want to hurt the feelings of Brute, Blazeincarnated, Dr.Snipe, RawbieTussen, ect

This site is just not for me,This site was fun and still kinda is, but there is just a lack of things I can get along with here.Seeing female characters get bashed every time they get a new costume pack, The constant MR must be modest discussions, The constant ass kissing to Brute, the bashing, ect. I tried but as of now enough is enough for me

I might come back soon, but I think taking a break from here again is best. See ya

You could post in another thread to cool off for the time being, but I do believe werewolfgold isn't really bashing on females though. There is a deep thought to what he wrote actually.

Last edited:

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
You could post in another thread to cool off for the time being, but I do believe werewolfgold isn't really bashing on females. There is a deep thought to what he wrote actually.

No bomb, you can't help escaping down attacks. He has to roll or wake up kick.

Xhominid The Demon Within

Not gonna name who they are since I don't want to hurt the feelings of Brute, Blazeincarnated, Dr.Snipe, RawbieTussen, ect

Listen, not everyone has the same opinions as you do, this is the reason why they seem so "hostile" towards you. It's not the fact that you are wrong, but more of too headstrong.

I'll be frank, I've SEEN women that is around Marie Rose's age and not be stacked and close to the same size, that's why I'm not acting like TN must be lying and forcing a 14 year old as an 18 year old....BUT that doesn't stop others from not seeing it as such, which I also sadly have to agree with. Her getting pants seems to just be a middle ground to the whole thing, even if it really doesn't make much of a difference in the long run(her having shorts isn't going to cause anyone to lose it)

The Females having too many sexualized costumes can also be a problem because sadly there's still people who act as if this is the most sexualized game ever and refuse to touch the game because of that(despite the fact it honestly makes no sense considering almost every fighting game is sexualized to a degree), but again, I don't really want those types of people to be playing with me to begin with in the end anyways. Doesn't help the males rarely get costumes on top of that.

And I believe Werewolfgold's main point was the fact that Senran Kagura is just another stereotype of game where women cannot not be sexualized, which means people will think it's just another cheesecake game and ignore everything else about it(including the fact that the Story is actually pretty good like Onechanbara). Now again, I don't really have an issue with games like these, but I know others do, it's mainly opinions being flung around again.

Rachel the fiend Slayer

MB it is not that necessary. Just ignore the people you considered asshats and move on.

People are gonna have different opinions from you, just like it is vice versa. I had my differences with certain members (including some of the ones you named), but I just had to face the fact that not everyone is the same here.

You shouldn't leave over something silly :)

Ghosty-J

MB it is not that necessary. Just ignore the people you considered asshats and move on.

People are gonna have different opinions from you, just like it is vice versa. I had my differences with certain members (including some of the ones you named), but I just had to face the fact that not everyone is the same here.

You shouldn't leave over something silly :)
Yeah. I disagree with a lot of things from some users here, but that's not gonna make me think of everyone any differently. Don't sweat it, man :V

Momiji-Baybee

It's not that people have different opinions from me, it's that in general the attitudes on this site is way to different and tend to annoy me at times and it is to repetative.

Not only that, but certain members tend to be extremely rude and I get way to annoyed by them, aka the people on the last page who were rude and dickish as usual.

I get what Werewolf was saying kinda, my point before was that I just get tired of seeing such games
eget bashed. A good example is how people bashed the idea of a DOAX3 and made it seem like it would be the worse thing ever, but would be the same people wanting guys in it. Not that it would be totally bad, but it's kinda sexist to me.

I'm not totally leaving this site for good (yet), Just taking a break until I feel comfortable enough to return.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
I'm offended I wasn't named amongst the assholes guess I should try harder.

Can't really blame MB, when you hear a bunch of people essentially say they don't care about anything you have to say, that shit hurts.

UpSideDownGRUNT

It's not that people have different opinions from me, it's that in general the attitudes on this site is way to different and tend to annoy me at times and it is to repetative.

Not only that, but certain members tend to be extremely rude and I get way to annoyed by them, aka the people on the last page who were rude and dickish as usual.

I get what Werewolf was saying kinda, my point before was that I just get tired of seeing such games
eget bashed. A good example is how people bashed the idea of a DOAX3 and made it seem like it would be the worse thing ever, but would be the same people wanting guys in it. Not that it would be totally bad, but it's kinda sexist to me.

I'm not totally leaving this site for good (yet), Just taking a break until I feel comfortable enough to return.
The sexualisation is kinda of a sore point with most DOA players(apart from the ones that play it purely because of that).
People just want more attention from the guys, characters like Ein, Leon, Hayate and Bayman are pretty much unknown to outsiders, all they know is Kasumi, Ayane, Tina and maybe Hitomi due to alot of NSFW fan art of various kinds of those characters.

People only know Hayabusa because "He's that one dude from Ninja Gaiden", the other males are practically ghosts to them. Ofcourse this isn't actually helped when Team NINJA themselves constantly sexually exploit the girls in the fetish/bikini DLC and their trailers as well(biggest kick in the balls was private paradise).

My opinion on the matter is equal things up by having 1 or 2 all girl DLCs and then an all male DLC followed by a full cast pack, but TN KNOW that their exploitations are getting them lots and lots of yen and if you have noticed packs are actually going UP in price even lame copy & paste packs. Idk if it's Hayashi himself or Tecmo Koei, but some sense needs to be knocked into one of them before they ruin their own fanbase and series.

I also would prefer a DOAX series back on shelves for the main reason that we can seperate the two types of DOA fans with those games, the boobs fans with Xtreme/Paradise and seriouscasual fighters with the fighting game. TN/TK would still be able to spill as much fetish wear and bikinis as they want and make alot of yen as well as make good costumes for the fighter to please everyone else and make even MORE yen.

Argentus

this place used to be a lot worse as far as asshats goes...anyways, I'm still surprised TN hasn't done a bra and panty pack yet. not like they could claim its going too far at this point lol.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Maybe so, but at least I enjoyed your company.

You're one of the few I can actually relate to; I wouldn't advise leaving.

ninjaguy446

To be fair, you did know what you were getting into the second time you came back... tbh I don't even know why you're still in this thread. You will basically almost always get into an argument over anything you say concerning DLC. There are a LOT of other threads on this site you can contribute to that would suit you better. Plus, it'd save you the trouble of having to read backlash. You should try out this thread:
http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/hot-doa-guy-gal-discussion-thread.2737/page-1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD