The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momiji-Baybee

Strong black woman? Like Kharma from WWE?

wwe___13___kharma_by_cmpunkster-d5orcr0.png
40128_medium.jpg

David Gregg

Someone posted a pic of a (thankfully) censored MR on top of Leon on Tecmo's Facebook public wall and says "Oh hey TN someone is doing this to the game I think you should stop them".

They couldn't send a private message or tweet without the pic for the general public to see on TN's wall? WTF? -_-

Argentus

Someone posted a pic of a (thankfully) censored MR on top of Leon on Tecmo's Facebook public wall and says "Oh hey TN someone is doing this to the game I think you should stop them".

They couldn't send a private message or tweet without the pic for the general public to see on TN's wall? WTF? -_-
I'm not sure if I should highfive for Leon, or backhand for Marie. Which side of the hand do I use here?!

Rachel the fiend Slayer

Do you guys think TN can pull off a new fighting game or get the rights to another game and make a spinoff fighter?

I would love to see how TN would make an FG outside of DOA

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Do you guys think TN can pull off a new fighting game or get the rights to another game and make a spinoff fighter?

I would love to see how TN would make an FG outside of DOA

The most they did outside of a TN based game was Metroid: Other M. It could be possible. For example, I would like a game that has a Playable Cow for trolling purposes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD