The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapstick

At least their trailers are getting more fun.

Rachel in a gym class outfit makes about as much sense as a rattlesnake in a pickle barrel.

Rawbietussin

Those Japanese PE uniforms does not comes anywhere close to anything that reminds me of a gym outfit. It's not even something for aerobics.

Rawbietussin

Times should have probably changed by now with regards to how Japanese school uniforms look like in the present as opposed to how it looked like back then.

Cadaveri

Nice to see that old school ayane costume make a return, I'll definately pick that one up and prolly the Rachel costumes atleast :)

lotr9690

Probably wont even bother DLing the catalog compatibility pack for these. I didn't with the nurses.
Amen.

Haha after reading all the comments, I think that many of us can agree that this scene from Buffy the Vampire Slayer could sum up our sentiments about the Training Gear DLC:

Giles (Buffy's father figure): This is madness. What could you have been thinking? You are the Slayer. Lives depend upon you. I make allowances for your youth, but I expect a certain amount of responsibility, instead of which you enslave yourself to this-this... cult.

*Buffy is wearing a cheer leading outfit*

Buffy:
What, you don’t like the color?

hahaha

Whether you love or hate Buffy, you have to admit... Joss Whedon is hilarious!

Rawbietussin

They're better off giving everyone recolors of Mila (C3/C6, C4, C8), Tina (C10) or Christie (C20) for something practical on a modern-day gym clothes.

Kronin

An ok DLC pack even if nothing too much special for my tastes: IMO the best outfits of the pack are the legacy one for Ayane (that DOA4 outfit and IMO her best casual one in the series, I'm really glad to get it back! ;)) and the jacket one for Marie Rose.

A special mention for the golden cheerleader outfit for Rachel, for some reasons I find the color really fitting for her (even if of course not the outfit).

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
Sorry Chapstick lol

Also sorry for the multi posting, I'm on mobile and it is bad trying to make posts here. I'm having issues posting this message. I'll try not doing it again, but please bare with me

I fully apologize for when I do, its because its not possible for me to edit (or press enter) due to mobile browser sucking stalinballs.

This is true I'm a 100% mobile user too ( because I'm bored at work) you can't add replies with out it messing up the post.

However if you hit reply and save the draft you can keep adding replies. I too should practice this but I usually don't post much unless I'm being stupid which is fun.

Rawbietussin

Before the contest, TN released copy-pasted DLCs and then after the contest was over, they released more replicated stuff. Is this something to be expected on such events?

Tyaren

Standard Donor
The DLC in the last weeks:

32436341.jpg

Now, I would really love to know, how the fetish nurse costumes and these school fetish costumes sell compared to the Halloween or casual outfits. I haven't bought any DLC in aaaaages.

Before the contest, TN released copy-pasted DLCs and then after the contest was over, they released more replicated stuff. Is this something to be expected on such events?

Although I for one think this new dlc is kind of meh (except for ayane + marie obv. Also, i'd like to see versions of those outfits without the jacket btw) I understand what TN has done. They are trying to cater to the fanbase that is like "well THESE girls got gym class outfits, and RACHEL got a nurse outfit, so why doesn't everyone else?

That being said, TN COULD have made these outfits better than replicated. For example: Giving everyone a unique pair of shoes (as was done in doa 2u with kasumi,ayane, and hitomi for their gym class outfits) They also could've given the option of having the writing on the shirt in english for some (or maybe all) chars just to be different.

Also: I kind of liked the nurse outfits? Well at least, hitomi ayane lei fang and kokoro anyway.

Oh also, DLC came out in america 2 hours ago (or something) but the english website hasnt updated yet. Nor has any pictures appeared on the google search i did.

Kronin

(except for ayane + marie obv. Also, i'd like to see versions of those outfits without the jacket btw)

Well actually you have already seen the Marie Rose's outfit without jacket version, very simple it's her gym outfit already released in her dedicated DLC pack =)

That being said, TN COULD have made these outfits better than replicated. For example: Giving everyone a unique pair of shoes (as was done in doa 2u with kasumi,ayane, and hitomi for their gym class outfits) They also could've given the option of having the writing on the shirt in english for some (or maybe all) chars just to be different.

Well, actually TN has already done it with previous packs as the Santa outfit or the Team O/ Team A Pop Idols outfit (that have also little differences in addition to the colors), but apparently is not enough because the fans are able to see them as original between them. Surely I would have appreciated the same thing also in this pack, but honestly I don't think that it would have made so much difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD