The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghosty-J

...was this really neccessary? *sighs as I buy Milas anyway even though I hate it*
Nope. Even though I like Mila, I'm not paying for these at all.

WHA.jpg

Juihau

I don't get the whole "like the character, get every outfit for them regardless of whether or not I actually like it" mentality. It's like...what's the point? Especially if it's one you know you'll never use. You're literally buying something you don't even want, just to have it.

Brute

Standard Donor
I don't get the whole "like the character, get every outfit for them regardless of whether or not I actually like it" mentality. It's like...what's the point? Especially if it's one you know you'll never use. You're literally buying something you don't even want, just to have it.
TN's like: "You'll pay $60 and get Yaiba just to have a god-awful 'costume' for Hayabusa, right?"

Newp.

Well, whatever. I'll just be waiting for the fan costumes. Patiently.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor

Argentus

its to support my character (waifu) through thick and thin.

Argentus

@Rachel the fiend Slayer

(You guys forget i see all posts that you guys delete and when they were deleted).

Also if I actually cared more to visit this thread it'd probably be at page 586 since I see some people like @Rachel the fiend Slayer perform @CyberEvil 's greatest sin: double(triple)-posting instead of editing.
I fully apologize for when I do, its because its not possible for me to edit (or press enter) due to mobile browser sucking stalinballs.

Rawbietussin

There's honestly a lack of things that are usable and essential in a character's wardrobe. Most of the default costumes is all what's in-character and most DLCs tends to end up being not what we wanted (7 swimsuit sets, fetish outfits, recolored crap).

Argentus

There's honestly a lack of things that are usable and essential in a character's wardrobe. Most of the default costumes is all what's in-character and most DLCs tends to end up being not what we wanted (7 swimsuit sets, fetish outfits, recolored crap).
exactly. only exceptions are like...Mila schoolgirl outfit is modified to be more rough and tumble. though I don't understand why she didn't get a teacher outfit like say, Tina, when she's 21 or 22. ccertainly past schoolgirl age, unlike Ninjas, Hitomi, Lei fang I think as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD