The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baal bal

It's been the 4th time i'm readying my lesson on nuclear physique... It's been 24 damn long fucking minute that i'm waiting for this patch.
I think i'm getting more impatient than i thought i would ^^

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Uhm...I'm in the EU and I got her on 360 now... >.>

She's super cute! :3

feel you guys though! :(

Tyaren

Standard Donor
So, even though Marie Rose was already announced for PSN yesterday and for Xbox Live later (and many, including me, were already bashing Microsoft for that), only PSN hasn't managed to deliver her regionwide yet?

Ivan Osorio

About to post possibly really unpopular opinion:

Seeing that lock over Marie really rubs me the wrong way in the game I played full price for. I'm not about to go into the discussion of fairness, entitlement and everything, but it disturbs me. More than I thought it would.

Buying her is simply not an option for me. What I AM actively considering is giving up online (which I don't really play that much to begin with) and deleting all patches, going back to V1 until that bundle they mentioned comes out in 6 months... Then if I decide to buy stuff (aka. "If they release Irene and she has kick ass Krav Maga" or something to that effect) I purchase stuff and download the patch. If not, well, not. I have absolutely zero issues with having an outdated game, since I don't do tournaments. Will have to sleep on this...

Cake

Could be worse... I want to pay for her but I'm thinking of not for the simple fact 360 feels dead.

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
About to post possibly really unpopular opinion:

Seeing that lock over Marie really rubs me the wrong way in the game I played full price for. I'm not about to go into the discussion of fairness, entitlement and everything, but it disturbs me. More than I thought it would.

Buying her is simply not an option for me. What I AM actively considering is giving up online (which I don't really play that much to begin with) and deleting all patches, going back to V1 until that bundle they mentioned comes out in 6 months... Then if I decide to buy stuff (aka. "If they release Irene and she has kick ass Krav Maga" or something to that effect) I purchase stuff and download the patch. If not, well, not. I have absolutely zero issues with having an outdated game, since I don't do tournaments. Will have to sleep on this...

I agree with you on certain points. :) I also don't understand, why Marie is even more expensive, than the characters in the free to play version. Tecmo Koei (not Team Ninja, so please give Hayashi a break, guys) is obviously trying to take off as much money as they possibly can from us. I will also not buy Phase 4, when she comes out. I'm pretty sure about that, as she doesn't interest me at all. Marie Rose though...she is really a great addition to the cast, she's something new (at least in the DOA universe) fun and cute. In my opinion, she is even the best newcomer to the series of the last two games. If the other so far unknown characters are as unique and fun as Marie Rose, I will buy them for sure too. I know, the pricing is unreasonable, but it's worth it for me. What can a little fanboy do...? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD