Not open for further replies.

Aerospark

Standard Donor
tumblr_n1iw3gBkcT1qhahtxo1_500.png

tumblr_n1ivutC0GY1qhahtxo1_500.png

So how about Korean fashion for future DLC aye

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Hate to say this @Argentus , but if they really wanted Mila to be related to Leon they would have already mentioned it as that's a very significant character relationship. ... It's not impossible but most likely not the direction they want to go with her character.

IMHO you are a little too kind and appeasing here. Leon and Mila have nothing to do with each other and have nothing in common. Bass and Tina are Mila's connections within the cast and all of Argentus' wild speculations are just that...wild speculations. They are unsupportable. Argentus should realize that, so he can finally stop obsessing about that every three pages.
I really don't want to be mean...but it has become a little annoying.

Ivan Osorio

As a new comer and infrequent poster, I want to add to the Angel Beats thing. After this thing getting mentioned a gazillion and twelve times in this thread, I decided to check it out; and I was completely blown away. It just has everything I would want at the exact dosage I need. Anime fans all around own it to themselves to check this thing out. By far and large one of the best animes I have ever seen.

Thanks so much Casual Thread for the recommendation. You people rock.

Nameless Sama

Let met get this straight.
A little summary of this thread

DLC
Nonsense stuff
Some ppl are wondering why their are visiting this page
DOA jokes which arent jokes or (funny)
Tina in 20 years
Ayane glitch
Jokes / Gifs
Marie Rose
Angel Beat stuff

So.... Ah... Marie will explain this :p

"Hey look how good my new gifs are "xD

Dead_or_Alive_Ultimate_Marie_R_6c8f0922b695366c7a695bb6b22a1057.gif

Dead_or_Alive_Ultimate_Marie_R_3acd589d28a31c07601be7d40ea3ce95.gif

"Hey dont take it personal" :p
Dead_or_Alive_Ultimate_Marie_R_515eadd75823bc891be24c6064a34b8a.gif

What I am doing while you are reading this :p
Dead_or_Alive_Ultimate_Momiji__ac1e3894e3eec505eed0c10c8a7e6c08.gif

Dead_or_Alive_Ultimate_Cliffha_3c26f2904acabae983f1e8a610a00de9.gif

Dead_or_Alive_All_Characters_S_d8a6d88bb3f94d20b8fc5fcaa2782e21.gif

Dead_or_Alive_All_Characters_T_83fc2f4f654bbf0efd1cf1bf036a8190.gif

Dead_or_Alive_Ultimate_Cliffha_9533ca373c0d808fb140ddc5941da6cd.gif

THE POWER OF SPAMMMMMM !
Best_Ryu_Hayabusa_tag_throw_De_5ab3288dccb5dd4a0882225fac64ffea.gif

Sorry I must go now
Dead_or_Alive_Online_Tag_Match_bbadc858882a2b98c1468b0ae6e61fe8.gif

FatalxInnocence

"Hey look how good my new gifs are "xD

Dead_or_Alive_Ultimate_Marie_R_6c8f0922b695366c7a695bb6b22a1057.gif

Dead_or_Alive_Ultimate_Marie_R_515eadd75823bc891be24c6064a34b8a.gif

I think instead of actually trying to translate the Japanese into English, they should just try invent lines that look like what the characters mouth is saying... These two pictures in particular, don't line up with the English.

The bottom one actually looks like a "Hey! don't take this personal!" hahaha it kinda lines up with her lip movement. All I see in the intro quote though is "Chi no bara.... sakasete ageru" not sure what they could replace that with to look like she's actually saying it... but the red rose thing is way too long and if you pay attention her mouth isn't moving like... half of the entire sentence in English bahahaha. It's distracting.

Argentus

Hate to say this @Argentus , but if they really wanted Mila to be related to Leon they would have already mentioned it as that's a very significant character relationship. Even Kokoro, who wasn't blatantly stated as being Helena's half-sister in 4, was still heavily implied to be as such during her conversation with her before their fight (and was confirmed in 5 anyway). It's not impossible but most likely not the direction they want to go with her character.
I know, I'm not giving up yet though. Leon wasn't in 5 for Milas story, and its not like they haven't changed direction with most of. the characters anyway. I still think its a good possible direction to go. pplus it'd give Leon a good. story again and give a backstory.
. to someone besides the Ninjas.

whamwham

I know, I'm not giving up yet though. Leon wasn't in 5 for Milas story, and its not like they haven't changed direction with most of. the characters anyway.

You're right. Leon was added because people wanted to slam other people's fucking head into the wall.

I still think its a good possible direction to go. pplus it'd give Leon a good. story again and give a backstory.
. to someone besides the Ninjas.

I think Mila should just stay with the Armstrongs since she's such a big fan of them. Leon should stick with Bayman and fucking kill Donovan together. Now that's a grand sight to see.

If you want plot twist for Leon, here you go. Donovan killed Lauren.

Last edited:

Argentus

isn'
You're right. Leon was added because people wanted to slam other people's fucking head into the wall.

I think Mila should just stay with the Armstrongs since she's such a big fan of them. Leon should stick with Bayman and fucking kill Donovan together. Now that's a grand sight to see.

If you want plot twist for Leon, here you go. Donovan killed Lauren.
that still doesn't contradict my theory at all lol. though if Leon and Bayman teamed up, mist would be massacred, no Ninjas needed.

t

ninjaguy446

Ok seriously enough with the gifs especially if you aren't going to spoiler tag them that shit can crash someone's computer
Does FSD even have spoiler tages? I've tried the but it doesn't work on here like on 8WR. I don't think I've ever seen them here either, actually. Do you know what the command is?

Chapstick

People should use the link coding
HTML:
[url=link]gif[/url]
gif

It's probably a better way to post gifs when you're doing more than 2. I went to post that gif and a few others before it in David's gif thread and it made my old ipad lag so hard it took about 3 minutes just to get down to the reply box. Even this page is getting there.

David Gregg

IMHO you are a little too kind and appeasing here. Leon and Mila have nothing to do with each other and have nothing in common. Bass and Tina are Mila's connections within the cast and all of Argentus' wild speculations are just that...wild speculations. They are unsupportable. Argentus should realize that, so he can finally stop obsessing about that every three pages.
I really don't want to be mean...but it has become a little annoying.

Lol well @Argentus knows that I am very blunt with him usually, it's just that with this specific case I understand how he feels. When MR was first announced and her pic was revealed I wanted her to be Eliot's younger sister and I thought it would be cool to see what their tag throw, interactions, etc... would be like. But that's based off of absolutely no evidence and the more we learn about her (same age but different bday than Eliot, born in Sweden, etc..) the chances of them being related are basically 0% (and I doubt they'll even interact in the story). So that's why I at least hear Argentus out b/c I too have a dream...

God what's wrong with me why am I being so overly emotional today?
Girl_crying.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD