The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juihau

Really? In all honesty, I'm more bothered by the shadows. One specific thing being that they're angled relative to the character on win screens, yet are at a fixed angle, based on a source of light within the stage, during gameplay.
That is to say, utter nonsense such as this.
Utter nonsense.jpg

Last edited:

Dave

Only thing good about Dead or Alive 5 is the character models... as soon as you look at a texture such as the floor or a nearby item, you can see how blurry and jaggy they are. I think the models more than make up for that though.

13ways

I wouldn't mind another swimsuit pack (especially for The new chars) I, mean all the costumes we've gotten was practically every type of theme we have ever asked for and more (maybe except for a formal pack for everyone we're everyone is in dresses and suits). Plus they are brand new swimsuits so that makes it more interesting

Even if you don't like/want more, the swimsuits never come just for the heck of it and have came out for special reasons like pre-order bonuses and the Zack Island stage. So maybe it could be for the release of.... Marie Rose :)

Chaos

They actually have some pretty nice particle effects, animations or other aspects that aren't directly related to "character models."

But whatever. People are gonna think whatever they want.
Yeah. You can clearly see pores, realistic textures on costumes, eye balls moving realistically and all types of interesting stuff like things falling apart on certain stages. I think TN did an outstanding job. :)

Now imagine seeing all this on a high end PC..........oh lord O_O

Hoya Destroyer

I can live with like 1-2 swimsuits for everyone and that's it, just like in 2U.

I don't need 6 of it comprising majority of a character's costume slot. Just let TN know the most unique swimsuit that fits each character and don't ask for more.

Lets not get carried away with hyperbole.
If I look at Lisas current wardrobe on the char select screen, she has a total of 6 swimsuits, out of 22 total outfits. Thats no where near a majority and Im even including her 2 rabbit outfits in that count.
I know people in here complain about swimsuits all the time, but I would LOVE to see the sales figures of all the DLC's to try and get a real idea of what the community at large, thinks of them.

Chapstick

If I look at Lisas current wardrobe on the char select screen, she has a total of 6 swimsuits, out of 22 total outfits. Thats no where near a majority and Im even including her 2 rabbit outfits in that count.
I know people in here complain about swimsuits all the time, but I would LOVE to see the sales figures of all the DLC's to try and get a real idea of what the community at large, thinks of them.
We already got that article a while ago saying the majority of sales is bikinis and that's why we get so many of them. It's actually kind of sad but I see why TN does it. Bikinis look like they take the least amount of work and the fanboys eat 'em up throwing their $$$ at them like crazy.

I do the same thing with the sexy male stuff so I probably shouldn't be judging anyone

Just went through the list on the wiki

Counting the Bunny Bikinis and NOT counting the Christie's Racing outfit
Ayane 6
Christie 6 (2 recolors)
Helena 6 (Including the Black Lingerie)
Hitomi 6
Kasumi 7 (including that one on the tournament pass card)
Kokoro 6
Lisa 6 (1 recolor)
Lief 6
Mila 5
Momiji 1 + Yaiba
Pai 3
Rachel 1
Sarah 4
Tina 6 (2 recolors)

That's A LOT of swimwear

Last edited:
Just went through the list on the wiki

Counting the Bunny Bikinis and NOT counting the Christie's Racing outfit
Ayane 6
Christie 6 (2 recolors)
Helena 6 (Including the Black Lingerie)
Hitomi 6
Kasumi 7 (including that one on the tournament pass card)
Kokoro 6
Lisa 6 (1 recolor)
Lief 6
Mila 5
Momiji 1 + Yaiba
Pai 3
Rachel 1
Sarah 4
Tina 6 (2 recolors)

That's A LOT of bikinis
Thats seriously not enough considering that tn makes the most money off of them.. bikini's should at least be 90% of the DLC collection.. The haterisms on this thread is unfathomable i must be dreaming... six axis boob motion is clearly the most intuitive creation of doa history...

Thats seriously not enough considering that tn makes the most money off of them.. bikini's should at least be 90% of the DLC collection.. The haterisms on this thread is unfathomable i must be dreaming... six axis boob motion is clearly the most intuitive creation of doa history...
Hahah, I will admit, your "location" made me chuckle

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD