The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

synce

Submissions are closed as Kodachi said thursday. I imagine they'll take a day or two to organize everything if they haven't started doing that already, then they'll open voting to the people. The voting window will probably be 1-2 weeks or so. It's going to be a while yet, I honestly think we'll get Phase-4 before the winners get announced.

Hah, hopefully... I know Tecmo used Marie to get people in the arcades, but I don't think it was a huge success so maybe P4 will hit consoles a lot sooner. Otherwise it's 2 more months of waiting

UpSideDownGRUNT

All female Nurse DLC announced ¬_¬ it's mostly swaps SOOPAH LAAAAAME
cos01_01.jpg

cos01_02.jpg

cos01_03.jpg

cos01_04.jpg

cos01_05.jpg

cos01_06.jpg

cos01_07.jpg
cos01_08.jpg
cos01_09.jpg

Klts3

Saw this shit and I still can't believe it's happening... but Christie looks hot;)
Also, why only Pop Idol and Nurse outfits are in DOA5UA gallery?

Baal bal

Ah damn, fuck this... I know it's lame, and pretty lazy work but damn... Those outfit sure are hot !
As a medical student, i'm no fan of nurse fetish outfit and i think it's a pretty stupid representation, but this time i'll put my pride aside and buy this pack... those nurse dress are so beautiful, and Kasumi look way too stunning for me to ignore it...

Also, we will have some good outfit coming from the contest so i don't care if this pack is a recolor, as long as it look so good.

(i just pictured kokoro's win pose in my head. "you should put some ice on it" with this outfit haha... So annoying XD)

Kronin

Actually I like the nurse outfits, also if they are the same outfit for all the female cast only slighty changed from a character to another (just like the Santa outfits, also if with a slighty bigger customization), and so definitely can't be considered between the best pack sreleased until now. By the way it's nice to see more DLC outfits, hoping that this nurse pack will end to be a break between a past great DLC pack and a great next one, similarly to the sport DLC :)

In addition, the current 1.05 update on the Arcade added also the cheerleader outfits for Momiji and Rachel.

Most of us have accepted that there will undoubtedly be scantily clad outfits but, at least me for me, I would at least be more appreciative of them if they 1) were creative and 2) fit the character. These are some examples (sorry @synce I can't stop showing off your P4 idea. :p):

Bja3SfeCEAAjPNA.jpg

10014903_617427791677902_4291661375436092164_n.jpg

1974057_10100613838240437_437157952_o.jpg

1977397_651424324923967_1855580228_n.jpg

I fully agree! ;)

I feel like you don't give yourself enough credit. That's a great design you made and given the fact that she's meant to be a gothic lolita character she should have more lolita outfits and that's exactly what you made. lol

10009866_776749975671027_1708532022_n.jpg

I agree, @Kodachi you made a great work! I admit that I love the bridal outfit (generally I have a weak for uniforms or ceremony outfits XD), but defintely I consider your design more original. So have more confidence in yourself ;)

If something I liked more this version compared to your new one more similar to her C4: maybe could be a better idea to submit it for giving an entry to Marie Rose more original compared to her current vestiary (and that maybe could have more chances to win), by the way I don't want force you, submit just what you think is the best outfits for you/what you would love to use in the game ;)

PS: And great work with that Zack's outfit inspired to that old DoA Design! :D

Also, why only Pop Idol and Nurse outfits are in DOA5UA gallery?

I presume because they will end to be released before on the Arcade and after on the console version.

Why not Mila ?

Indeed, this is pretty strange. Maybe she will get a such outfit in a next DLC pack (similarly to the black bunny outfit for Kasumi in DoA5)?

Last edited:

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Man...
There are so many characters in this game.. its really gonna take a while to fully grasp the game...

Everytime I pick a character I think.. damn this character is good! I'm having a huge identity crisis with a ton of pocket characters but no potential main.. sure theres Leifang but honestly I'm feeling better flow with many other characters.

I still wanna master momiji and ayane ..but Im being forced to learn tier whore characters for the next tournament in france.. (namely genfu, jann, helena, and alpha152)

The insane part is I am really enjoying these characters as well ...

Then theres super underrated characters like brad, zack, hayate and rig... All equally enjoyable and all with a ton of potential...

This is the first time in a fighting game where I honestly cannot pick a main

Patrick Wimmer

Standard Donor
Man...
There are so many characters in this game.. its really gonna take a while to fully grasp the game...

Everytime I pick a character I think.. damn this character is good! I'm having a huge identity crisis with a ton of pocket characters but no potential main.. sure theres Leifang but honestly I'm feeling better flow with many other characters.

I still wanna master momiji and ayane ..but Im being forced to learn tier whore characters for the next tournament in france.. (namely genfu, jann, helena, and alpha152)

The insane part is I am really enjoying these characters as well ...

Then theres super underrated characters like brad, zack, hayate and rig... All equally enjoyable and all with a ton of potential...

This is the first time in a fighting game where I honestly cannot pick a main
I'm having to much fun with all of the other characters aswell. But i'm pretty good with Brad now so i'll stick with him :)
All female Nurse DLC announced ¬_¬ it's mostly swaps SOOPAH LAAAAAME
cos01_01.jpg

cos01_02.jpg

cos01_03.jpg

cos01_04.jpg

cos01_05.jpg

cos01_06.jpg

cos01_07.jpg
cos01_08.jpg
cos01_09.jpg

Whoa! Insta-buy!

Status