The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Number 13

April Fools claims another victim. Tengu confirmed?! Tengu fan group reaction?
atla__seizure_man_by_hofftits-d54edir.gif

Meanwhile TN is...
Lelouch_Evil_Laugh_GIF_by_CodeGeass_Fans.gif

Welcome to "Happy April Fools" where game developers tend to be extra sadistic during this day.

David Gregg

It has to be fake I can't accept this as real. Also TN is removing all of the negative comments under the tweets to make it seem as if people either think it's funny or they're glad that he's not being added (and some of you will be glad to know there were more negative than positive). :/

Cake

Its clearly not coming out today, but I'd say this is past being just a joke now. I'd label its release very possible to happen. They seem to be groping the grounds.

Number 13

Another less likely scenario is that they are using these tweets to gauge the hype for Tengu, but if that is the case I don't think it's going too well since I see numerous tweets of other people asking for other characters like another VF guest or Irene. Not seeing much hype for Tengu outside of the usual suspects.

Cake

Well, at the end of te day its all speculation. The best you can do is keep showing your support. I would, but I'm anti-Tengu. 8)

Another less likely scenario is that they are using these tweets to gauge the hype for Tengu, but if that is the case I don't think it's going too well since I see numerous tweets of other people asking for other characters like another VF guest or Irene. Not seeing much hype for Tengu outside of the usual suspects.
Said so too, though I believe its quite likely.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
If the coding pic is legit, I'm not surprised by the number of costumes. I've always assumed that if Tengu returned, he'd be modeled off of his DOAD redesign and simply have the same three palette swaps from that game as his only costumes.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
The Tengu image used was his all-white recolor that you always liked, @Forlorn Penguin.

Yes, but the image itself doesn't mean anything. This is a tease, whether it be a joke or not. So they're using an old render because either

1) They don't actually have a new Tengu model, because this is fake.

or

2) They don't want to show his new model yet because they're teasing us.

Derga

Like 80% of the comments were deleted. I hope for their sake that this is some eloborate trick, and that he really is coming back. Deleting negative comments is really the worst thing you can do to preserve face. Nothing gets deleted on the internet permanently, least of all twitter comments.

werewolfgold

Like 80% of the comments were deleted. I hope for their sake that this is some eloborate trick, and that he really is coming back. Deleting negative comments is really the worst thing you can do to preserve face. Nothing gets deleted on the internet permanently, least of all twitter comments.
They don't? I wanna see these comments. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD