The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
102.jpg

Kronin

It definitely was. Random flash bombs that interrupt juggles are annoying.

It wasn't random, you have to talk to the mic of the Nintendo 3DS for getting the effect (theoretically only saying the name "Samus", practically I think with any kind of sounds XD)

Argentus

I only just realized why some people thought Nicole was wearing a cape in my sketch. Also, do yall think her intro could be a Tyrant style air drop? it'd be interesting on indoor stages, like she burst through the roof, like the Titan I'm making her out to be.

Kronin

Talk to the mic of the 3DS? What mic?

In the regular Nintendo 3DS it's a small hole under the start button (see the picture below):

jloon.jpg

In the 3DS XL should be on the right of the start button marked with a "mic" label above (PS: Sadly I don't own a 3DS for playing with DoA:D... :( )

On a sidenote, here an HQ image of the DLC Yaiba outfits for DoA5U: I love the fact that the Zombie (or maybe are more than 1?) on Ryu is realized in the cel-shading style of NGZ:Yaiba ;)

1116037_616258741763411_1313523858_o.jpg

Argentus

ugh....I just really want a Gaiden style game with the rest of the DOA cast. Then again, I haven't played a Gaiden game since the xbox one. ggot up to Hell in 2, but couldn't rebeat the fire boss because the lava arena was blinding me so I couldn't see anything. played the demo for 3, it sucked so I didn't buy it. I think I may get Sigma before i ever bother buying 2 or 3. is Yaiba looking to be crap like 3, Meh like 2, or awesome like 1?

Kronin

is Yaiba looking to be crap like 3, Meh like 2, or awesome like 1?

It's based on different concepts compared with the main series of Ninja Gaiden, so it's impossible to compare it with those games: the preference for the game shouldn't have anything to do with your opinion to the numbered titles (by the way, even if inferior to NG:Black, I think that the majority of the NG fans is far to consider NG2 "meh" XD)

Rawbietussin

In the regular Nintendo 3DS it's a small hole under the start button (see the picture below):

jloon.jpg

In the 3DS XL should be on the right of the start button marked with a "mic" label above (PS: Sadly I don't own a 3DS for playing with DoA:D... :( )

Ah yes. I think I noticed it now while looking at my 3DS. So you mean to say I have to chant "Samus" (or any similar sound) to it in order to trigger the teleporting flash bomb effect? Lol. What a peculiar feature. XD

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
It's based on different concepts compared with the main series of Ninja Gaiden, so it's impossible to compare it with those games: the preference for the game shouldn't have anything to do with your opinion to the numbered titles (by the way, even if inferior to NG:Black, I think that the majority of the NG fans is far to consider NG2 "meh" XD)

It's less "meh" and more like "FUCK THIS CHEAP ASS BULLSHIT!"

Argentus

anyone else want the return of Cyber Ninja, and Blue Skinned fiend Ryu costumes from the original ninja Gaiden? I loved the cyber outfit in 2u. forget if it was in 4 or not...

whamwham

ugh....I just really want a Gaiden style game with the rest of the DOA cast. Then again, I haven't played a Gaiden game since the xbox one. ggot up to Hell in 2, but couldn't rebeat the fire boss because the lava arena was blinding me so I couldn't see anything. played the demo for 3, it sucked so I didn't buy it. I think I may get Sigma before i ever bother buying 2 or 3. is Yaiba looking to be crap like 3, Meh like 2, or awesome like 1?

Yeah that stage in 2 was bullshit. The dumbass lava stage, the craptastic fog forest afterward, and finally the shit annoying mid-boss (Zedonius).

Itagaki: "Hey, let's make the whole stage orange and red and also make the boss the same color so that it camouflages him. That way the battle will be more "challenging"!"

Fucked up shit. Anyway, 2 may have had some annoying chapters, but it's still an amazing game that's worth more than a meh.

Argentus

Yeah that stage in 2 was bullshit. The dumbass lava stage, the craptastic fog forest afterward, and finally the shit annoying mid-boss (Zedonius).

Itagaki: "Hey, let's make the whole stage orange and red and also make the boss the same color so that it camouflages him. That way the battle will be more "challenging"!"

Fucked up shit. Anyway, 2 may have had some annoying chapters, but it's still an amazing game that's worth more than a meh.
I still think the first one was way better, making 2 look meh in comparison. but the most bs was the turtle things. seriously, who would EVER think to block a volcanic explosion with a sword?! So many continues as I tried to outrun or evade it till I looked it up.

Argentus

Just play the NES version, nerds.
I don't think someone posting on a competitive videogame has any right to call someone else a nerd lol. playing videogames competitively is up there with larping and dnd, far as I'm concerned. (as in, above and beyond just playing a game). tthat said, fuck yeah I'm a nerd, and I rock that shit!

David Gregg

It wasn't random, you have to talk to the mic of the Nintendo 3DS for getting the effect (theoretically only saying the name "Samus", practically I think with any kind of sounds XD)

Really?! :confused: I never knew that. When I fight on that stage I just thought Samus randomly appeared. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD