The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy Dragon

I'm hoping the next character is a guy. I'd prefer a young rocker type, maybe even a bit emo.
If the next is another girl then I'd like them to be Mexican. Long curly black hair, pouty lips. Maybe a bit stereotypical, but I think she'd stand out in the crowd of women.
I was disappointed by mila when she was revealed. Everybody had heard Spanish before she was unveiled, and she just doesn't appear Spanish to me at all. I want something a bit more Latino in appearance if that makes sense?

Addictrian

In my opion its getting a little bit boring ...dont u think ?

Theres no new DLC for the Guys annonced till yet .

and another Halloween Contest ? I mean the first Contest is over and we havent seen any of the Designs come to Life and as DLC ?

I wonder if its ever coming ?

Hope and cant lose Hope :)

Number 13

Hope and cant lose Hope :)
tumblr_inline_muwiiqoHcc1s55qm3.png

Despair is inevitable.

Lady Tengu

Alot more than a month, you're looking at September or October at the earliest.
Ha No. Didn't Phase 4 get announced at the end of March. March 25th I think. Granted that it didn't seem like a lot had been done on her during that time. I mean the only reason Nyo-Tengu's out on Arcade is for testing right? Maybe just maybe they will release her a month early. Early September or late August.

Last edited:

Chapstick

I can sorta see them pushing her off to an october release for halloween trying to get all the money they can from the arcades.

Argentus

I thought I was the only one who still remembered Pixie.

Hell, Leifang had Pixie's costume back in DOA1.
I'm actually tempted to ask tn if there's any chance of her in doa...they still throw Kasumi and Ayane pixies in themonster ranchers.

Plus her outfit catalogue is a veritable goldmine. More so if they actually changer her name with each outfit, like Mr Strong and La Mariposa. Yak now like her name would switch to Mint, Vanity, Poison, Lillim, etc if you picked those costumes...

Ah so she did.
DOA1_LeiFang_C14.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD