TFC2013 DOA5U Team Ninja Special Event: NEW SCHOOL VS OLD SCHOOL (vote Veterans HERE!)

AznGmrChikk

Imma give Allan Paris all my votes, k? All 4. To me, Allan is awesome. I picked up the game and started mashing buttons. Allan was my first trainer, sat me through the basics even though I was very slow at learning even how to counter lol Now I can pull off combos, and I owe him a bunch of it. He's a solid, positive brick in the community and he deserves to be recognized. He's real chill to hang with, and he always support a fellow player. So that's to Allan :3

Tenshi Kasumi

Allan Paris // Not gonna lie the only person I actually trust in the community to get things done anymore, and that on top of his skills as a DOA player are the only reasons I need to vote for him.
Rikuto
SweetRevenge
Master

Hikari-Senca

Allan Paris
Rikuto
Mr. Wah
Master

I'm very happy to hear AP is going. On top of being a very knowledgeable player, one of my favorite highlights from this year's Final Round was him being an incredibly awesome and inspirational hype man! Haha, man, it made me wish I was there. XD l can't wait to see that same level of hype as well as excellent play from him again at TFC.

Last edited:

Shade

Vote count updated. That Allan Paris movement is REAL. Get your votes in, polls close tomorrow!

Shade

Voting has closed. The official team has been posted on the 1st page. Thank you for participating.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD