Texture Editing (PC)

Icarus

Hayabusa over Hayate.

00abdb2303.jpg

He has a rounder face, probably due to the bone structure. Kind of looks like NGS2 Hayabusa. I'm thinking of remaking that costume pack I made in such a way that it can be used without having to use Umod. Just drag and drop the DLC file into the DLC folder, and presto. You have my pack and swaps.

Last edited:

31gma

So is it possible to swap movesets? Or at least import the body and head of one character into another while maintaining their structure?

mralex

Hayabusa over Hayate.

00abdb2303.jpg

He has a rounder face, probably due to the bone structure. Kind of looks like NGS2 Hayabusa. I'm thinking of remaking that costume pack I made without having to use Umod. Just drag and drop the DLC file into the DLC folder, and presto, you have my pack and swaps.
How do you swap the head ?

mralex

A great mod would be Jann Lee as Scorpion, put the hairstyle in 0 and edit the head

But only with Umod and Dlc tool :/

Kronin

@Icarus I realized that you forgot (or purposefully not realized?) the innerside of your Genfu's back outfits: where should appear the front of the red and blue tigers instead appear a white texture.

Do you think that it's possible to fix it in your remaking of the pack that you are planning as DLC? (don't worry if you can't or want, after all I think that is just a detail).

Icarus

@Icarus I realized that you forgot (or purposefully not realized?) the innerside of your Genfu's back outfits: where should appear the front of the red and blue tigers instead appear a white texture.

Do you think that it's possible to fix it in your remaking of the pack that you are planning as DLC? (don't worry if you can't or want, after all I think that is just a detail).

I didn't forget or didn't realize. There must be a problem with your Texture loader. Its probably not loading all of the textures. Look to see if the other retextures I made are missing textures. If not, it should be do-able using the DLC tools.

Kronin

I didn't forget or didn't realize. There must be a problem with your Texture loader. Its probably not loading all of the textures. Look to see if the other retextures I made are missing textures. If not, it should be do-able using the DLC tools.

Ok, thanks for the clarification, when possibile I will try to load it with other texture loaders versions.

Last edited:

Seppu

Has anyone attempted removing Nyotengu's wings? Wondering if it's possible with umod or you need to do the DLC thing. If possible I'm hoping someone could share that mod or at least some screens

Also, mod idea: mecha-nyotengu.
this is very much possible through hex editing, along with removing other costume elements. a quick run through of nyotengu:

1. open archivarius and extract desired tmc and tmcl
  2. download a hex editing program like hxd and open up the tmc
  3. ctrl+f objgeo. keep pressing f3 until you find 'opt_wings_root'
  4. underneath objgeo, change 02 00 00 00 02 to 00 00 00 00 00
  5. save tmc and repack with tmcl (and ---c, --p. any will do) using the dlc tool
  6. add newly created dlc to the game's dlc folder and the number you saved it as to the launcher
  7. wingless teng- i mean, blasphemy

game 2015-04-22 15-43-44-200.png

Last edited:

gamemaster14

this is very much possible through hex editing, along with removing other costume elements. a quick run through of nyotengu:

5. save tmc and repack with tmcl (and ---c, --p. any will do) using the dlc tool
  6. add newly created dlc to the game's dlc folder and the number you saved it as to the launcher

It must look weird when she does any of the moves that she flaps her wings, like levitation.

Also a quick question for anyone, Would it be possible to make a topic that contains all of the tutorials and links to all the needed tools in one place? Would make getting into modding alot easier.

The Enforcer

The dlc tool (which from what I understand dlc tool is what it is called) that lets you repack custom dlc packs, and the archive tools that let you extract files.
If there's a link in the other thread, I'll post it. Did I miss it somehow?

I tend not to go on a wild goose chase, if people don't put stuff in plain sight. ;)

Cувояg

Nice, but... the pain.
SDyYKJt.jpg

wXUvBOF.jpg

ZQu8oKn.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:

synce

You sir are awesome.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD