mralex

I swap rachel's body and the tina's hair is 7, also phase 4 is from history

Attachments

• Screenshot51883.jpg
    Screenshot51883.jpg
    427.1 KB · Views: 565

Brute

Standard Donor
If you have the preorder DLC, then that will probably work too.
Wouldn't that only apply to characters with respective DLC in there, though? Because most of the ones with shitty costumes in need of user-content aren't ones that got anything in those preorder bonuses (Tengu, Rig, Maries, etc.).

Icarus

From what I'm seeing, you almost did everything right.
The point of extracting .bin files is to get the TMC, C, P and TMCL files that are contained inside. The ones you use with the DLC tool.
BUT you *do* need 4 files. You said you got an endless load, I ran into that as well. That's because you lack the --c and --p file, and the reason for that is because you used a RTM model. This is a sub-character model.

Just use the --c and --p files from another of Genfu's costumes, the wrong icons will appear in game but it should work. That's what I did for Miyako.

It works like a charm, but now let's say I wanted to make the head and hair disappear. How would I do this?

ChrisArmoun

It works like a charm, but now let's say I wanted to make the head and hair disappear. How would I do this?
Change the hair and face option. You'll have to play process of elimination but most times hair 0 will give you bald and either face 0 or 3 will be empty from what I've seen

mralex

Some knows how to repack .Obj en .Tmc?

I made the Jeniffer's model of Clock tower 1 but i need to repack it

Attachments

• Sin título.png
    Sin título.png
    386.2 KB · Views: 513
Some knows how to repack .Obj en .Tmc?

I made the Jeniffer's model of Clock tower 1 but i need to repack it
It's not that simple, you somehow have to get all the vertex weights for the skeletal animation onto the model and work out how the engine links shaders and textures to each group of polygons. It's not even possible to make an .obj > game model converter as .obj doesn't support enough information for a full game model.

If people want to export models to the game it will have to be through a full 3d program. Most of the modders seem to focusing on 3dsmax which completely confuses me, it's old and expensive. I don't like blender that much but in this situation it's ideal, anyone can use it for free and because it's open source if the DoA models have any strange quirks you can simply code support for them directly into blender yourself.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD