Tekken

TheHunterKiller692

Tbf modders are making mods for free at their own discretion. I know for me when I did mod DOA6 actively I started because I just wanted to and never got paid. I want to do for myself but since there's also the danger of copyright.
I meant to have you paid if they use your mods as official assets, lmao.

Bethesda had the right idea, and Steam Workshop exists. My brother in Christ, what in the literal fuck do you mean you're afraid of copyright? They're not using the Workshop, despite having 2 million players and counting on this piece of shit, including me, AND YOU CAN'T EVEN ABIDE BY FAIR USE?!

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor

Uberprinny

Sucks to be you if you bought the not so Ultimate Edition day one on steam past the 2hr mark! Eddy looks like a mop! I thought his ending in tekken 7 wasnt bad enough, but this?! X.x

Kasumi-Phase-X

Excuse the double post but we're gonna basically start getting DOA style costume packs, we're gonna receive a full roster Cyber pack alongside the Yoshi legacy costume:

Also we'll be able to unlock items by completing online matches as well:

its really reminding me of DOA6 but a 2.0, I just hope the rewards will be worth it
I'm definitely liking what I'm seeing so far for customization items, because Tekken 8 customization items without DLC was downgrade, and what made it worst is you couldn't mix match Default Outfits with Custom Items (like you could do in other Tekken games 6-7, or other fighting games that has better customization modes).

DLC reminds Me of between Soulcalibur & Fight Angel which both had better customization modes from base launch with addition to DLC Items, & Battle Pass reminds Me of the common Triple A Gaming Scenes (like Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled & Street Fighter 6). DOA6 was more of what DOA5 previously was but lackluster in terms of costumes from Season Pass and to make DOA6 special with the worst console exclusive which is that ticket system & everyone's favorite to the point that ended DOA6 lifespan hair color that you had to use the tickets to change characters hair color (with expection to default hair color where you just coins within the game) you couldn't keep hair color if you changed it and you had to buy it again. (DOAX3 Scarlet had better console exclusives than whatever DOA6 ever had to offer)

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
So with this pass what does that mean? If deluxe or higher players bought the game, do we get access to the premium unlockables if we complete the conditions?

If that's the case I'm excited for it, I hope the dual hair color thing also can be used on the default hairstyles. I also hope there's more to unlock that they aren't showing

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Namco does have to be careful with it though, especially for exclusivity specifically for battle passes. Battle passes had also been a thing since the PS3/360 days, and majority of them back then have been expired or cannot be accessed because the specific game server is closed for good. Actually there are even battle passes for games on early PS4 days that are no longer around.

Ex: if you play Tekken 8 10 years from now (for any reason), there would be some items tied to battle passes (usually like in other games) that are not hard drive bound, but server bound (games like Call of Duty or something similar to Genshin). Meaning that if the server of that game is closed, you won't have access to those items because they were server bound. I don't have Tekken 8 so maybe someone could provide context on how Namco is doing it.

TheHunterKiller692

So with this pass what does that mean? If deluxe or higher players bought the game, do we get access to the premium unlockables if we complete the conditions?
I think it's separate, and there's a free tier and a paid tier.

To go back to Halo: Infinite, they have three challenge slots that are on the house, and you get several free cosmetic rewards and/or Double XP tokens. I believe T8 will have something similar in place.

Rob

The Dragon Shrine Maiden
Premium Donor
Tekken 7 cosemtics behind a battle pass lmao

$70 "full package game"

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Bought the cyber dlc and the premium battle pass. I wasn't impressed at all with the cyber suits, especially the female suits since I was hoping for heel boots with the suit but they're just flats. The accessories tho included tho I like, and I LOVE the darker, new edgy short asymmetrical cut♡

20240402001410_1.jpg

Don't have a look to pair it with yet but I love the look so much. The battle pass stuff seems OK, I bought the premium one that puts you right at level 21. The items beside clothes in the pass also include new profile poses you can use for the profile but there's no Lili one yet, probably for round two. The missions seem easy enough to complete even if you're a liberal online player.

Rob

The Dragon Shrine Maiden
Premium Donor
Ah yes the Battle Pass that forces you to buy more Tekken Coins than you need

1712075811345.jpeg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD