Tekken

Rubedood

Went ahead and bought this today, though I won't get in till next week since it was through Amazon. Hopefully it'll treat me better than T6 did.

X_Fact0r

Don't know why I didn't see a Tekken thread when I signed up here. Just posting a youtube channel that has a lot of high level play for most of the cast that I subscribed. New videos every day.

https://www.youtube.com/user/taktak1893

Currently using it to try to learn Zafina and probably Drag soon. Have it on PS3 so send a message if you want to play.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
If I can find it for cheap, I was planning to get it for both consoles like I did for 6. I just won't have pre release dlc for a little on it...
If you're getting a used copy then you won't be able to play online.
Only new copies have the online pass.

I will be on my next rental and online pass purchase.

Until I get it for Christmas, it'll be inconsistent how often I'm on.
Take your time lol

Black Dragon

Just the We Are Tekken edition for £40 at Amazon.

Having a few problems with the PS3 reading the disc. Doesn't have this problem with my other games.

TTT2 is alright so far, but then again I haven't gotten really deep in it yet - 50 fucking characters!

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Don't know why I didn't see a Tekken thread when I signed up here. Just posting a youtube channel that has a lot of high level play for most of the cast that I subscribed. New videos every day.

https://www.youtube.com/user/taktak1893

Currently using it to try to learn Zafina and probably Drag soon. Have it on PS3 so send a message if you want to play.

I've been subbed to this for almost a year. Very god channel.

Just the We Are Tekken edition for £40 at Amazon.

Having a few problems with the PS3 reading the disc. Doesn't have this problem with my other games.

TTT2 is alright so far, but then again I haven't gotten really deep in it yet - 50 fucking characters!

That's funny, because I've had no issues with my copy. You got an old PS3?

X_Fact0r

If you're getting a used copy then you won't be able to play online.
Only new copies have the online pass.
I figured to get a deal where buying the online pass off live and a used game is fully cheaper than finding it new and in my budget. Paying off my new computer is taking a little of my spending money right now...

X_Fact0r

I heard from a facebook post about black Friday deals, walmart is suppose to have TT2 for $25. So I might pick up a 360 copy when I go back for Thanksgiving.

Right now main Asuka/Lili but looking into other characters since I am having mixed results in offline tourneys right now.

X_Fact0r

Walmart did not say anything about that Black Friday deal online yet, so I need to research where they found the tip.

Other teams I have dabbled in:
Alisa/Lili
Zafina/Lili
Marduk/Miguel
Asuka/Miguel
Alisa/Zafina
Alisa/Ling
Ling/Miharu

Too many characters to try. Still need to try Drag and Anna and figure out teams for them as well.

Ghosty-J

Subs:
Miguel/Eddy
Jin/Raven

Mains:
Marshall/Forest
................What? I've absolutely loved the Laws as characters for many years since the first Tekken. I don't care about tiers <.<

R4712-VR88

Are there any Xbox Tekken players on this site? >.>

I am. I use Lars, Kunimitsu, Jun, Lili, Anna, Michelle and Angel.

Two days ago I finally got Tekken Hybrid. TTT1 still looks amazing to this day and it's still one of the best looking PS2 titles to date. It boggles my mind how TTT1 looked so good, especially as a launch title and then T4 and T5 didn't even compare to TTT1.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
I'm pretty much set on my Tekken collection, but here is what remains:
- Tekken 1
- Tekken Hybrid (will it be necessary since i already have Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Tekken Blood Vengeance on my Ipod, and Tekken Tag Tournament 1?)
- Tekken: Dark Resurrection (I already have Tekken 5 for the PS2)

MajesticBlue

I play on the 360.
My main is Lars
Main second is up in the air. Was Kuni, then Dnov, messing with Steve now. Might pick up Nina. Xiaoyu is somebody I play when I get bored.

If anybody wants to play let me know. I'm not on as often as I would like anymore though.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD