Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Easy Allies (which I like and respect a lot) talk about DOA6 and its recent controversies and issues:
(segment starts 01:06:17)

Reactions: zoo

Tina2040_

I admit I was harsh on DOA6 before it came it, but really the game is actually solid enough to stand on its own (considering the deadline).
People are being too fussy at the moment.
  • Yeah the unlock system can be worked on, but it's not like there are costumes I absolutely must unlock. They're all just recolours or recycled at the end of the day. I'll wait to use some DLC. I'll live and you guys will too.
  • Stages may LOOK meh, but they're fun to play in with the obstacles, barriers, etc.
  • Lack of lobbies isn't a big deal. DOA isn't THAT competitive compared to Tekken and SF etc. Try ranked. It is very noob friendly. Just wait for lobbies, you'll get them soon.
  • I honestly don't notice the input delay too much, I think people are just nitpicking. Again, DOA doesn't require the skill of Tekken or 2D fighters. The commands are simple. I honestly haven't noticed too much of a loss.
  • Why on Earth is everyone making a fuss about the young girls having censored break blows? Who cares? It doesn't affect the gameplay.
  • Navels... again who cares?

The ONLY fault I have with the game is the lack of costumes / costume originality compared to the other installments, and a relatively meh story mode compared to DOA5. Other than that though, the game is great.

Considering the game was INDEED rushed, they did a fine job.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
  • Navels... again who cares?

R1fdEt3.gif

werewolfgold

If you're complaining about lip sync in a dub of all things, Idk what to say.

The lip sync is perfect in DOA6 I can actually see them say the words, but only with Japanese voices.
Well, obviously. But, there's still a practice of matching the lines to when the mouth is moving in a dub. But, you have lines still going on when the characters' mouths have already stopped at times. That's evidence of at least a rush job.

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
Well, obviously. But, there's still a practice of matching the lines to when the mouth is moving in a dub. But, you have lines still going on when the characters' mouths have already stopped at times. That's evidence of at least a rush job.
Oh that's not intentional? I thought they were trying to be cheeky like an English dub king fu movie

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD