Community Team NINJA Halloween Costume Contest

D

Deleted member 473

How do yall like these colors?
xax.jpg

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I may try different colored sleeves if I were you but I actually really like this! What is the inspiration?

On a side note, this is a nice MR design but her arms would be clipping through the pants like crazy as her idle stance has them down by her side. :/

10462615_10204263809059687_8471744574363253931_n.jpg

Yeah, a little clipping...but they are not that puffy. My costume will be a clipping nightmare though. XD But clipping issues didn't really deter Team Ninja from other costumes so far... ;)

RetroMe91

Eh, still too much showing on her front body. Maybe make her right arm armor-less (she can't easily move that arm in that type of armor). Here's an example of some Valkyrie style:

Armor_of_Valkyrie_by_Nawol.jpg

I think I will start over and see if I can't come up with something better. I am working on something for a friend of mine. She wants me to design something cool for Ayane. She really like the armor plate top/unitard. I am going to take that top from that and use it for her Ayane costume. I am going to go for the fantasy fighter in a more ninja style for Ayane's (she wants me to do a unicorn costume in a ninja style). Do you want that same mask or should I do more of the typical valkyrie helmet with wings?

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I think I will start over and see if I can't come up with something better. I am working on something for a friend of mine. She wants me to design something cool for Ayane. She really like the armor plate top/unitard. I am going to take that top from that and use it for her Ayane costume. I am going to go for the fantasy fighter in a more ninja style for Ayane's (she wants me to do a unicorn costume in a ninja style). Do you want that same mask or should I do more of the typical valkyrie helmet with wings?
The mask is fine.

Argentus

@Mr. Wah
My concept sketch of a simplistic Valkyrie mila. Couldn't think of a way tonincorpirate wings on back without looking silly so instead I made them into wing breastplate. Tabard coming from underneat, a birdlike wingedmask, viking style shield for a caped pauldron on left shoulder, gauntlets, and shin guarded sandals.

10353469_1459850377598686_2668692308332667252_o.jpg

I can try a more conservative and/or ornate one tomorrow. Just running design by you, so sorry about art quality.

Tirahrr

I just find this on pixiv
I'm not even a little bit surprised by this. I'm expecting lots of sexy maids and sexy ... other occupations lol. I'm surprised this is the first one I've seen actually.

It's drawn really nicely I must say, love how soft and smooth their style is.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
How is this? I went for more Viking than Valkyrie. I used the chainmail from Bass's Viking costume as well.

View attachment 6304

Nice. Probably should change the blue out for 'ruby' to go with her character color?

@Mr. Wah
My concept sketch of a simplistic Valkyrie mila. Couldn't think of a way tonincorpirate wings on back without looking silly so instead I made them into wing breastplate. Tabard coming from underneat, a birdlike wingedmask, viking style shield for a caped pauldron on left shoulder, gauntlets, and shin guarded sandals.

10353469_1459850377598686_2668692308332667252_o.jpg

I can try a more conservative and/or ornate one tomorrow. Just running design by you, so sorry about art quality.

Looks interesting but a little too close to super hero, maybe it's just the mask that's doing that for me.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD