News Team NINJA Costume Contest

Argentus

first rough color test of Leon costume designed by @DontForkWitMe (sorry, I can't do various tones of olive and green, I need to buy more colored pencils lol). so hope I can do colors in PhotoShop before contest deadline.
1899348_1425094201074304_1435081205_o.jpg

Rawbietussin

I think I'd usually choose to wear it without the mask, but with the turban and shades on. It'd also be cool to wear it with the shades and mask, but no turban and see that awesome silver hair, yo.

Same here. I like it without the mask too. I wish he had options like that for this particular costume (assuming it was chosen under Leon's category).

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Same here. I like it without the mask too. I wish he had options like that for this particular costume (assuming it was chosen under Leon's category).

Well, they'd definitely let us toggle the shades, since he can already do that with every other outfit. The turban and mask is anyone's guess though.

Also, I don't know if anyone else has even submitted anything for Leon, so this is likely a shoe-in, if they even decide to give Leon an outfit at all which is unlikely, since he's not a chick.

Argentus

I like it so far @Argentus. So the options are either: scarfless and without headwrap when equipped with shades on?
I think I'd usually choose to wear it without the mask, but with the turban and shades on. It'd also be cool to wear it with the shades and mask, but no turban and see that awesome silver hair, yo.
yeah, just not sure how to wear shades and headwrap without looking really dumb lol.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
yeah, just not sure how to wear shades and headwrap without looking really dumb lol.

Gladiator helmet and shades, as well as football helmet and shades looks dumb too, but I still always pick the shades with those.

Looking dumb with the shades won't stop me, lol.

Rawbietussin

Well, they'd definitely let us toggle the shades, since he can already do that with every other outfit. The turban and mask is anyone's guess though.

Also, I don't know if anyone else has even submitted anything for Leon, so this is likely a shoe-in, if they even decide to give Leon an outfit at all which is unlikely, since he's not a chick.

are there even other Leon submissions?

It would be much preferable if each character had a chosen winning entry. I actually came across one Leon entry from FB. It looks more UFC themed though.

Well, Leon was able to (illogically) wear shades underneath the gladiator mask and football mask so I bet the same could apply. @Argentus' design overall reminded me of the Thief Job Class in Final Fantasy.

Argentus

Gladiator helmet and shades, as well as football helmet and shades looks dumb too, but I still always pick the shades with those.

Looking dumb with the shades won't stop me, lol.
yeah but those don't go over or under the eyes, preventing glasses like the headwrap here.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
It would be much preferable if each character had a chosen winning entry.

It would be, but I doubt that TN will go that route. I'm expecting them to just pick a few, like a top eight or something, of the ones that they think will sell the most, but say that they were their favorites.

I actually came across one Leon entry from FB. It looks more UFC themed though.

Sounds lame.

DontForkWitMe

first rough color test of Leon costume designed by @DontForkWitMe (sorry, I can't do various tones of olive and green, I need to buy more colored pencils lol). so hope I can do colors in PhotoShop before contest deadline.
1899348_1425094201074304_1435081205_o.jpg

fantastic work, looks better than i imagined. other than making the bandanna,face wrap, pants and duster a shade or two darker i'd say its perfect.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD