News Team NINJA Costume Contest

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
The voting better be legitimate. I need serious info on what type of voting this will be performed, I know it's from the fans but there is a hole to everything.

KwonJigglypuff

BlXF1YICcAAcY2W.jpg

marie-antoinette-original.jpg

I like what I see.

Haha my best friend IRL made it, I asked him to participate for the fun. It was either this or a SM suit for Bayman. Erm.

David Gregg

The voting better be legitimate. I need serious info on what type of voting this will be performed, I know it's from the fans but there is a hole to everything.

Regardless, the voting will only give TN a rough idea of what costumes players like. If there's a sucky design that for some reason has a ton of likes and TN isn't feeling it, they'll just move on. And if current likes on FB/retweets are any indication of how the voting works I'd say that for the most part the designs I really like usually have a decent number of likes/RT's. Yes skimpiness always helps the numbers out but the last contest proves the boobs don't have to be hanging out or that it even has to be a female character to get a lot of votes.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Regardless, the voting will only give TN a rough idea of what costumes players like. If there's a sucky design that for some reason has a ton of likes and TN isn't feeling it, they'll just move on. And if current likes on FB/retweets are any indication of how the voting works I'd say that for the most part the designs I really like usually have a decent number of likes/RT's. Yes skimpiness always helps the numbers out but the last contest proves the boobs don't have to be hanging out or that it even has to be a female character to get a lot of votes.

If the mechanic to the voting is going by how the current likes on FB/Twitter is, than that would be a very disappointing way of voting since one can easily create an account several times just to vote for that costume. <<< I do hope this is not the way the voting works.

I need to know if they are keeping track of actual votes instead of fraud votes.

David Gregg

If the mechanic to the voting is going by how the current likes on FB/Twitter is, than that would be a very disappointing way of voting since one can easily create an account several times just to vote for that costume. <<< I do hope this is not the way the voting works.

I need to know if they are keeping track of actual votes instead of fraud votes.

I mean I think it's pretty much impossible to have a voting system that prevents people from creating multiple accounts. Even if it requires you to list your email people could just use/create multiple email addresses.

I'd just relax everyone. Let's see how everything goes and just enjoy all of these awesome designs. :)

KwonJigglypuff

I'm not trying to be biased her, but Helena really has the best costumes in terms of quality, it's going to be hard to choose.

This probably demonstrates TN's lack of originality in DOA5.

Brad also has a lot of potential (chinese traditionnal fighter) but TN doesn't use it.. Gen Fu as well. :/

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Yeah, I'm voting for either Helena or Pai. The submission for both of these two are making it difficult for me to choose lol

nothingtosee

Lol, reminds me of that gay sailor costume for Chris Redfield in RE Revelations:Hard to believe, this is actually an official bonus costume. XD
Hard to believe that a male character was treated the same way all the female characters are.
I love most of the new entries so this costume is quite good quality wise.
I prefer the first Helena outfit, the second is too much dungeons and dragons for me

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD