Tag Pairs for DOA5U - what pairs lack / what pairs do you hope to see?

Rawbietussin

Lacking (what should have been there in the first place):
:genfu: :+: :bradwong: - Originally has a tag intro and winning pose.
:genfu: :+: :helena: - Originally has a tag intro and winning pose.
:leifang: :+: :pai: - No tag throws for each other.
:tina: :+: :leifang: - No tag intro.

Wish (it can make sense or not):
:leon: :+: :helena: - Themed outfits (Assuming Leon gets his gladiator and Arabic costumes and Helena's Arabic dancer costume and Greek Goddess dress)
:akira: :+: :helena: - Same Baji + Pigua / Pigua + Baji concept.
:sarah: :+: :helena: - Heads of their respective companies.
:lisa: :+: :rig: or :christie: - MIST co-workers.
:helena: :+: :bayman: or :hayate: - Anti-MIST.
:helena: :+: :zack: - New-found respect after rescuing her in DOA4
:mila: :+: :sarah: - MMA practitioners.
:mila: :+: :leon: - Tacklers.
:bass: :+: :jacky: - Racers.
:ayane: :+: :bradwong: - Annoyed by the drunkard.
:tina: :+: :hitomi: - Shown to be close in DOA3.
:lisa: :+: :alpha152: - Scientist and creation.
:ein: :+: :alpha152: - Experimented guinea pigs.

Let me know yours? c:

wiztick

clear.png
:jacky::+::jacky:man i wish this was possible

Seppu

:ein: :+: :alpha152: - Experimented guinea pigs.
haha, that's cute.

i can just imagine alpha bringing up her mirror and pushing the opponent up against it, while backflipping off into her float stance and teleporting away, then ein coming in from the other side doing his :236::P: or :4::6::P:, smashing the mirror and sending the opponent flying with a little "osu" taunt at the end.
:ayane: :+: :bradwong: - Annoyed by the drunkard.
this. also i want brad to have tag stuff with rachel, just because.

Argentus

Mila and Leon. Dat sheer brutality, and they need two tag grabs.

Mila to Leon. Mila does a mount tackle, then rolls with the opponent, rolling off as Leon rolls on and does his beatdown.

Leon to Mila. Leon does ARM grenade to send the opponent flying, and Mila catches them with her midair takedown she uses to for anti air kick counters. Or she just catches them like a standing mid punch counter.

Rawbietussin

This has always bugged me. Ever since NG1 came out, it should be clear that if Ryu had ANY tag partner it would be Ayane.

Ryu promised Hayate to protect Kasumi and since Ayane is tasked to kill Kasumi, they decided to make Ryu/Kasumi as a pair, even if it was more logically correct for Ryu to be paired up with Ayane.

Rawbietussin

haha, that's cute.

i can just imagine alpha bringing up her mirror and pushing the opponent up against it, while backflipping off into her float stance and teleporting away, then ein coming in from the other side doing his :236::P: or :4::6::P:, smashing the mirror and sending the opponent flying with a little "osu" taunt at the end.

this. also i want brad to have tag stuff with rachel, just because.

Very well-explained transition for Ein/Alpha-152. I can imagine it working.

Hmmm Rachel/Brad... What I could imagine for them is Brad grabbing his opponent down while lying then he locks his opponent's limbs and neck, Rachel stomps a nut-stomp. I'm hell as sure their tag winning pose would involve Brad agonizing in pain down below for all those ballbusting action while Rachel grabs and pulls his hair.

Number 13

:ein:+:hayate:= They seem to have an intro together, but not sure if they share anything else yet. Their victory should be them just staring at each other silently with their usual indifferent deadpan expression.

:ayane:+:eliot:= Team creepy shipping came true if you catch my drift :confused:

synce

:alpha152:+:alpha152: = Let's break the rules, because FUCKING EPIC that's why

And another vote for this

:alpha152:+:lisa:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD