Supporting this website without Paypal

bigbywolf1984

Hi. I'm a huge fan of the Dead or Alive Series. I recently discovered this amazing website dedicated to one of my favourite fighting game franchises. I see there is a donation initiative to keep this webiste going. I would like to support this webiste ( and in part the DOA franchise ) by helping in any way i can. Unfortunately Paypal is not supported in my country. If there was something like a patreon page or a way to donate using a credit or debit card directly, i would gladly donate. Although i am not financially able to support a huge amount, i want to slowly donate little amounts or whatever i can feasibly do to help..

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Hi. I'm a huge fan of the Dead or Alive Series. I recently discovered this amazing website dedicated to one of my favourite fighting game franchises. I see there is a donation initiative to keep this webiste going. I would like to support this webiste ( and in part the DOA franchise ) by helping in any way i can. Unfortunately Paypal is not supported in my country. If there was something like a patreon page or a way to donate using a credit or debit card directly, i would gladly donate. Although i am not financially able to support a huge amount, i want to slowly donate little amounts or whatever i can feasibly do to help..
Donating to the Free Step Dodge Twitch account is another possible way. I believe you have a variety of payment options from the Stream Elements Tips page: https://streamelements.com/freestepdodge/tip

If you leave a note with your FSD account username I can look into adding it into the donation system manually so you are awarded donator awards.

bigbywolf1984

Donating to the Free Step Dodge Twitch account is another possible way. I believe you have a variety of payment options from the Stream Elements Tips page: https://streamelements.com/freestepdodge/tip

If you leave a note with your FSD account username I can look into adding it into the donation system manually so you are awarded donator awards.
thank you the info and link... I'll definitely donate when I get paid.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD