DOA5LR Support the PS4/PS3 EU Player against SCEE and Tecmo

Kuno9382

Yes, I do still have all 3 pre-order codes and even included them into the mail I sent to TN. How come you saying I'll probably be alright?
I'm secretly working for Koei Tecmo :p No I mean if you have a code of some sorts then I think they can verify that at TN and send you a new one for the pre-order costumes. At least that's my guess.

Corza

Standard Donor
Got a message from Yasushi Tani that I should be able to download the characters for free now, so I quickly turned on my PC only to realize that nothing changed. *sigh*

ninemil

Standard Donor
Got a message from Yasushi Tani that I should be able to download the characters for free now, so I quickly turned on my PC only to realize that nothing changed. *sigh*
Try from your console? Webstore and console stores are different for me atm. Different products and prices.

Corza

Standard Donor
Try from your console? Webstore and console stores are different for me atm. Different products and prices.

Believe me, I keep checking both. The in-game store wasn't updated since Last Round.

EDIT: Yay, it works in the console store, but NOT the in-game one. So everyone who has this problems should check it!

Last edited:

Kuno9382

EDIT: Yay, it works in the console store, but NOT the in-game one. So everyone who has this problems should check it!
You mean with the pop-up that covers almost 1 quarter of your screen. Yeah I figured that that one is kinda weird, the official playstation store has way more stuff on sale so.

Corza

Standard Donor
You mean with the pop-up that covers almost 1 quarter of your screen. Yeah I figured that that one is kinda weird, the official playstation store has way more stuff on sale so.

There's no banner on PS3. Anyways, once again: if you glitched the store just like I did, you can download the characters from the official store on console, not the in-game one.

KwonJigglypuff

Carry over the save from the PS3, note that you must upgrade your old PS3 version first, then save.

Crap. My PS3 and my PS4 are 500 kilometers apart. My childhood cat is probably playing the old version.

Guys, are you sure European PS4 users can do it ?
Because if I refer to the website's chart :
"Please be aware that we will enable the carry over of DLC purchased for Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate for PS3™ to the PS4™ version of DOA5LR as soon as the items are ready. The timing of these updates will vary by region and platform. Additionally, please note that these plans are subject to change at any time."

Last edited:

Lord Infamous

Kwonjigglypuff,

I transferred my save data from PS3 to PS4 but I still didn´t have any of the videos and costumes. I only apparently transferred costumes which where unlockable by just playing the game in arcade or time attack.

I´m also using the EU disc.

So in all honesty I don´t know if that data transfer stuff even works at the moment. By the way, you need to have PS plus, but I´m assuming you´re already aware of this.

Lord Infamous

The PS store is still not updated in the EU, no individual costumes like there is on the XONE store apparently. They still have to figure things out.

TOBMAST3R

So, I had contact with SCEE Germany for the last 4,5 hours. The end of the story is easy - they keep saying, I have to contact Tecmo Koei. I'm done with it. No more energy for that...

QueenJakheiho

So, I had contact with SCEE Germany for the last 4,5 hours. The end of the story is easy - they keep saying, I have to contact Tecmo Koei. I'm done with it. No more energy for that...

Mit wem hast du telefoniert mit dem Playstation Support direkt oder mit den hohen Tieren?
Hab da gestern was gefunden: http://www.mediabiz.de/games/firmen/sony-computer-entertainment-deutschland/people/1028
Wenn nächsten Mittwoch immer noch nix passiert ist, dann werden die permanent angerufen und genervt! ^^

TOBMAST3R

Mit wem hast du telefoniert mit dem Playstation Support direkt oder mit den hohen Tieren?
Hab da gestern was gefunden: http://www.mediabiz.de/games/firmen/sony-computer-entertainment-deutschland/people/1028
Wenn nächsten Mittwoch immer noch nix passiert ist, dann werden die permanent angerufen und genervt! ^^

Gibts hier ne PN Funktion?? I don't want to show their names here. And the link is a good thing. I can tell you that I'm really sick of those excuses. There are some SCEE staff members, that have the ability to understand what you want. But there are more than 6 people that operating with the same case. That's never a good Idea...

TOBMAST3R

SCEE forces me to sell my EU copy for real. I should open an US account and get my content + copy there. But that is "against the rules"...

QueenJakheiho

SCEE forces me to sell my EU copy for real. I should open an US account and get my content + copy there. But that is "against the rules"...

Thats ridiculous, those incompetent fools. Do you told those guys on the back cover the Retail-Version it shows up "All downloadble and purchased DLCs from DOA5U are carrying over to the PS4"! Thats false advertising and breaching contract and thats not only Tecmos fault.
I still have no answer about my demand refund for the purchased DLCs i bought on PS3, what a surprise.
This Modern Gaming Ara sucks hell.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD