Some More DLC pics

Dacthunder

I didn't get DJ Zack, so you don't see me getting salty. and besides he looks like a pokemon in that dumb costume.
All I want is DJ Zack and and Ryu Hayabusa unmask costume from the previous DOA's. There's obviously going to be more DLC costume packs and it seems like some characters are getting extra treatments or just more costumes in general than other characters in general. I'm pleased with the costumes I already have, DJ Zack and Ryu H. unmasked is all I need.
Edit: hopefully the other packs will have Ryu with is unmasked costume and DJ Zack (DOA 4) which is the one I liked.

Emmanuel

I remember hearing that these are 2 packs and 5 bucks each, How many MS points is that? Anyway I don't remember where/who but we'll find out today anyways.
so this are 2 packs ? so like 6 costumes per pack and 5 bucks each? woow that's almost a dollar per costume i dont think this is right isn't?

Blazeincarnated

2ec520676c53b91a11177e6f49cf3cd3.gif

MasterHavik

from DOAW....

post was made by Martin

"Just checked Japanese PSN. 3 packs costing ¥500. One pack costing ¥1300.

First pack: Tina, Christie and Helena cat costumes
Second pack: Lisa gold dress, Hitomi and Mila dress
Third pack: Kasumi overalls, Leifang panda, Lisa black dress.

Full pack contains Ayane overalls with no shirt.
I assume Rig, Ryu and Lisa's cats are in the above packs too, just not shown. "

Raansu

I'm just thankful it's not locked-on-disc BS like every other fighting game. If you don't like the content they're offering so far that's one thing, but at least it's actual DLC as it should be.

I don't think people are not liking it, it's just that its not "new." I don't mind the throw backs, I'd just prefer to see something new instead of the same rehashed costumes we have seen for 4 games.

Zeo

I don't think people are not liking it, it's just that its not "new." I don't mind the throw backs, I'd just prefer to see something new instead of the same rehashed costumes we have seen for 4 games.
It's a preference thing, new things are always preferred but generally you'll want what should be there to begin with first. Things like Hitomi's Denim, Hayabusa's maskless suit, Tina's black and white wrestling outfit, etc. aren't things we should be asking for as DLC , they should be there in the first place.

I never understood the logic behind taking out a characters most well known/iconic costume.

ScattereDreams

Someone understands my frustration, and then they're making us pay for them >.>. If they were new, i'd glady throw $5 away.

Raansu

It's a preference thing, new things are always preferred but generally you'll want what should be there to begin with first. Things like Hitomi's Denim, Hayabusa's maskless suit, Tina's black and white wrestling outfit, etc. aren't things we should be asking for as DLC , they should be there in the first place.

I never understood the logic behind taking out a characters most well known/iconic costume.

*shrug* I'd like to have Hitomi's denim outfit back but I'd still prefer to see something new.

Someone understands my frustration, and then they're making us pay for them >.>. If they were new, i'd glady throw $5 away.

I sort of agree. Sharing the same costumes between others and mostly old costume designs that should of been in the game at launch and then charging for it is kind of jacked up, but at the same time we are actually getting DLC and updates unlike DoA4.

synce

That looks like a PSN card or a telecard... I read on gamefaqs you get one if you buy DLC packs 2 and 3

Above the picture it says 12 costumes, and I believe all 12 have been leaked already without Ayane. Anyway Tecmo can fuck themselves if they think I'm paying $15 for old costumes.

But I'm not totally surprised. I actually joked around about the complete DOA5 costing $150. At this rate that looks achievable :rolleyes:

UPDATE:
k I took 5 minutes to create a jpn account and see for myself what's up. All the details below:

Nekomimi (cat ear) pack: Helena, Christie, Tina, Lisa
Cosplay pack: Hitomi, Mila, Rig, Lisa (black dress)
Special pack: Kasumi, Leifang, Ryu, Lisa

If you buy this pack (#2) and #3 (releasing Oct 30) you have a chance to obtain a 500 yen PSN card with Kasumi design. PSN+ members get an Ayane card. The cards are limited to only 50 people.

Cadaveri

Dead or Alive 5 Round 2 Costumes - Full Set PlayStation®3 : £9.99 (available on 24/10/2012) / Xbox 360® : 1040MSP
A single pack containing all of the costumes from the second round of costume packs.

on the official doa site

PS. WHY THE **** does it say 24th????

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD