[Sep 14, 2013] The Fall Classic 2013 - Raleigh, NC - September 14-15, 2013 -... (Raleigh, NC)

Lithy

As the time approaches, I have a room booked if anyone wants to split it, up to 3 others I guess hit me up. Split starts from about 120 a night. So Another person would be at 60 per night, Another and it would be 40. So, like that. I'm probably gonna bring an ASUS setup for the room as well for casuals. Sketchy people need not apply.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
‪#‎TFC2013‬ flight price update!

Boston to Raleigh - $206 Jet Blue (my fav!)
New York to Raleigh - $164 Jet Blue (legroom!)
Philly to Raleigh - $178 Delta
Atlanta to Raleigh - $186 - Airtran
Orlando to Raleigh - $240 - Airtran
Tampa to Raleigh - $240 - Airtran
Baltimore to Raleigh - $178 - Delta

Book your rooms and register! www.tfctournament.com

Tulkas

Premium Donor
Wooooohah!!! I bought my airplane ticket to TFC today!!! xD Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaah! xD xD xD

xD xD xD

xD xD xD

x)

Well, now a need to find a place in a shared room, can anybody help me please...? x)

x)

Please x)

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Does anyone have room for Tulkas? He's flying in from out of the country and needs in on a split. I'd have five in my room if I added him so is there anyone with fewer people?

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Airfarewatchdog.com is showing some deals right now. If you fly into Raleigh on Thursday and depart back on Monday. Deals like $286 round trip from LAX. So check your local airport to see if you can steal a deal and make it to the event :).

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I've gotten a couple of inquiries in private so I'll just put this up here: my room is officially capped at four and we're not looking to add anybody else.

More on topic, we are now only a couple weeks away. Hope everybody watches the Summer Jam stream this weekend to see what all the commotion about a "big announcement" is.

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
I've gotten a couple of inquiries in private so I'll just put this up here: my room is officially capped at four and we're not looking to add anybody else.

More on topic, we are now only a couple weeks away. Hope everybody watches the Summer Jam stream this weekend to see what all the commotion about a "big announcement" is.

"Big announcement"?

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Yup that'd be the one. Also worth noting the Team NINJA logo in Big E's post.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD