Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus

Rachel the fiend Slayer

Shinovi Versus is a PS Vita side scroller that released last year in Japan and will make it's way overseas this Fall. Shinovi Versus has 20 girls (2 more as dlc making a total of 22) in the game and will tell the stories of 4 seperate academies (5 girls per academy).
IbuGDmmfs7NuAm.jpg

This is the games summary (credit to withsiliconera.com)

Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus immediately follows the events of Burst, revisiting the fierce rivalry between the girls of Hanzō National Academy and their sworn enemies from Hebijo Clandestine Girls’ Academy, the latter of which have now gone underground and formed a mercenary strike team known as the Homura Crimson Squad. In addition to their old adversaries, the Hanzō girls must also face a whole new set of foes: the students of Gessen Girls’ Academy, who seek to punish them for their imperfections as shinobi warriors. Meanwhile, a new class is in session at Hebijo, and these students mean business: they oppose all three of the competing factions and will stop at nothing to be the last shinobi squad standing – even if it means leaving broken bodies and shattered dreams in their wake

This game will will release this fall for the west. You can either download the game or you can get the physical release. I prefer getting it physically since it will come with a soundtrack CD and “Shinobi Syllabus,” containing profiles of the game’s characters along with strategies and illustrations..
tumblr_n5hm1xPYLU1rg38i3o2_1280.jpg

Here are some vids
[media]

[media]

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Finally picked up a physical english copy today! add me up & let me know if you want to play :)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD